Saturday Night PART----Y

b_sinning said:
Why is he choking the dog? It looks scared.
I know it has been said in this thread before, but it was amazing to watch this Navy SEAL just fucking melt when he picked up that little dog. He walked around for hours with that dog.

"I just love little dogs. They are so great to just cuddle in bed with."

Rewind his dialog five minutes. To elpmis:
"I just got back from Fallujah a couple of weeks ago. Damn man, I'm still trying to get the blood off my hands."

to know for sure if a male is a true seal, he must be bitten. i will take on this responsibility of making sure he's true.

fly said:
I know it has been said in this thread before, but it was amazing to watch this Navy SEAL just fucking melt when he picked up that little dog. He walked around for hours with that dog.

"I just got back from Fallujah a couple of weeks ago. Damn man, I'm still trying to get the blood off my hands."

gay

fly said:

What? Who is a SEAL now?

Candy said:
The big huge hot guy carrying the little tiny dog with the shirt on. I think his name is Dan.

He and I should hang out, I'd be all like "So man, you ever kill anybody?" and he'd be like "Yeah man, Muslims, lots of 'em", and then I'd be like "That's cool man, that's cool. Want to go to Olive Garden or something?" then he'd be like "Yeah man, OG is gangsta." Then we'd go to Olive Garden and hang out, it would be cool.

No shens.

KNYTE said:
He and I should hang out, I'd be all like "So man, you ever kill anybody?" and he'd be like "Yeah man, Muslims, lots of 'em", and then I'd be like "That's cool man, that's cool. Want to go to Olive Garden or something?" then he'd be like "Yeah man, OG is gangsta." Then we'd go to Olive Garden and hang out, it would be cool.

No shens.

True dat.

He likes guns and stuff, I know that much. You could sit around the table and discuss amphibious vehicles with 50 cal machine guns mounted on top. Thats what he and Shawn did.

KNYTE said:

No shens.

hey shooter, wanna go to sizzler???

why_ask_why said:
hey shooter, wanna go to sizzler???

All of the cool kids go to Olive Garden.

One day I'm going to go there and be like "Give me some pasta yo, I'm hanging out with the Navy SEAL!" and they'll be all like "Yes sir! Here you go!" Then I'd eat it and it would be good.

KNYTE said:
All of the cool kids go to Olive Garden.

One day I'm going to go there and be like "Give me some pasta yo, I'm hanging out with the Navy SEAL!" and they'll be all like "Yes sir! Here you go!" Then I'd eat it and it would be good.

you sounded like the guy that hits happy gilmore with the vw beetle

I've had 2 swim coaches that were ex navy seals

elpmis was trying to get the SEAL into the pool and said, "Oh you probably can't swim anyway."

After the dude got in the pool, elpmis put some inflatable water wings on the dude. :lol:

edit: moar dude