Sarasota is 'Cougar Town'

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,363
http://www.heraldtribune.com/articl...tle=Does-Sarasota-really-have-a-cougar-scene-

:lol: Kinda funny to find out the new show 'Cougar Town' is set just outside Sarasota. I've been to many a bar down there, and yes, the place is Cougar central. Spend a friday night at Horsefeathers or The Beach Club, and there is no doubt of the hot cougar community down there.

And now, this is being validated on TV. Go figure.

So, does your town 'got cougars'?

It's funny that the local paper has to even ask the question. The town is notorious for it's Cougars.

i gotta say, when driving down to meet you guys, I had a good laugh when I saw a sign for Zephyrhills, i thought there would be tons of women lining the highway or something...

Technically, a cougar is a single (most likely from divorce) woman in her late 30's to early 50's. In SRQ, it also implies an over amount of tan skin, endless days spent on the treat, elliptical, or stair master, and new boobs.

i believe cougar also implies chasing younger men.

we have a fair amount of them across the river on the quebec side. they're downright frightening sometimes.

I fucked around with a couple cougars in my 20's but now that's my age and I have zero interest anymore :p

was watching conan the other night and Courteney Cox was pluggin her new show "Cougar Town" i wanted to puke she was going on about all the flaws in her old body hidden by the dress she was wearing which didn't hide much, then they cut to the clip were shes showing these "flaws" on the show, i'm pretty sure this was a still from that clip
20090827-courtney-cox-bra-panties-2.jpg

ohh the hugemanatee you truely are withered n old :wtf:

I met a cougar named Heather walking the dog last night. I am going to make sure I take that route from now on.

She was about 40. Took care of herself too. Hair, manicure, pedicure, great boobs, light tan. A toned midriff and pierced bellybutton I wanted to suck Oreo filling from.

I'm wary of women who take care of their business. Chances are they don't take care of their junk either and then no one has any fun.