Sad site at the Mercedes Benz dealership today.

See i'd totally drive a minivan with no qualms about it at all.. It wouldn't be practical for me right now, but given one, I would not turn it down.. I'm not as blessed as some people here who are able to buy expensive luxury cars even when they get laid off. And at the same time I don't feel that I am so fucking awesome that I can only be seen in an expensive cars..

:lol: If only more people had your attitude, America would be a better place.

Super safe .... Oh and 450hp. Perfect for hauling kids around :)
galleryPar0325Image.jpg

I'd rather have the new Toyota Venza.

The last thing I'd want is my family wagon breaking down.

See i'd totally drive a minivan with no qualms about it at all.. It wouldn't be practical for me right now, but given one, I would not turn it down.. I'm not as blessed as some people here who are able to buy expensive luxury cars even when they get laid off. And at the same time I don't feel that I am so fucking awesome that I can only be seen in an expensive cars..

You're such a fag, just because I don't like Mini vans all of a sudden I could ONLY be seen in a luxury car. You act like it's a sin that I have a passion for German automakers. I bought my newest car because I drove my last one for 7 years and it had close to 200k on the ODO. Regardless of my job I needed a car. practical or not I want to like what I'm driving. Am I going to buy an 80k RS6... Fuck no I don't have that kind of coin. I just think if I could have a car, any car to haul kids around in might as well be that bad ass mother fucker right there. You guys are fucking depressing sometimes.

You're such a fag, just because I don't like Mini vans all of a sudden I could ONLY be seen in a luxury car. You act like it's a sin that I have a passion for German automakers. I bought my newest car because I drove my last one for 7 years and it had close to 200k on the ODO. Regardless of my job I needed a car. practical or not I want to like what I'm driving. Am I going to buy an 80k RS6... Fuck no I don't have that kind of coin. I just think if I could have a car, any car to haul kids around in might as well be that bad ass mother fucker right there. You guys are fucking depressing sometimes.

Got it wrong straight off the bat..

There is no passion in Minivans. Why don't you come over and change my oil. I bet we'd have fun.

I don't think there is any passion in 99% of the cars on the road today. Why should we expect anything better for our minivans? I'm not a big fan either, but not because of the looks. They aren't very efficient.

If I had to go the minivan route I would want a 60's VW bus or the Mystery Machine.

Oooo, mee too!!! Except they aren't very efficient either. :(

You pretty much attack anything and anyone who doesn't view things your way. In every freakin post, and not even in a jest or making fun kind of way. Now, I know I can be an ass, but most of my shit is good natured ribbing. You come across as hyper defensive.

Maybe you need to take a step back from the internet for a bit.

And yes, I'll be taking my own advice, well, and the drs. :fly:

I don't think there is any passion in 99% of the cars on the road today. Why should we expect anything better for our minivans? I'm not a big fan either, but not because of the looks. They aren't very efficient.

The only thing that can haul around a ton of stuff efficiently is a freight train.

I don't expect there to be any passion in them. They are great for what they do I guess. I just LIKE to drive. I don't want some top heavy, under steering
FWD w/ a funky auto transmission to drive around. And I don't have a million kids so I don't need one. If I need more room I'll buy a 4door sport wagon or a small SUV. I live in the middle of downtown, big cars suck it here.

I snitched on you. Personal attacks are a huge no-no.

You pretty much attack anything and anyone who doesn't view things your way. In every freakin post, and not even in a jest or making fun kind of way. Now, I know I can be an ass, but most of my shit is good natured ribbing. You come across as hyper defensive.

Maybe you need to take a step back from the internet for a bit.

And yes, I'll be taking my own advice, well, and the drs. :fly:

Dude PT is always raining on every thing I say.

There are like 2 fucking rules here man. Are they THAT hard to follow? See you soon.

I don't expect there to be any passion in them. They are great for what they do I guess. I just LIKE to drive. I don't want some top heavy, under steering
FWD w/ a funky auto transmission to drive around. And I don't have a million kids so I don't need one. If I need more room I'll buy a 4door sport wagon or a small SUV. I live in the middle of downtown, big cars suck it here.

I'm with you on that. If I weren't so environmentally concerned I would be driving a BMW. I drove one once and it was the most fun I'd had behind the wheel of a car ever. I must admit that driving my Corolla isn't that bad. I enjoy it and feel good about myself for it.

Still, none of it is creative of pretty. Not the benz, the BMW or the Corolla. What happened to beauty in cars? I like cars from the 50's and 60's when every one looked different and car designers took pride in their work. Now everything is efficient and beauty free.

How much fun can you really have driving in the city though?

I'm with you on that. If I weren't so environmentally concerned I would be driving a BMW. I drove one once and it was the most fun I'd had behind the wheel of a car ever. I must admit that driving my Corolla isn't that bad. I enjoy it and feel good about myself for it.

Still, none of it is creative of pretty. Not the benz, the BMW or the Corolla. What happened to beauty in cars? I like cars from the 50's and 60's when every one looked different and car designers took pride in their work. Now everything is efficient and beauty free.

How much fun can you really have driving in the city though?

They need to bring back the big whale fins on car fenders.