Rules to live by, make your life better.. whats yours?

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's actually really great advice, there's no sense in fighting 'honorably' if your life is at stake, go for the nads, the eyes, crush the trachea, phoenix fist to the xiphoid process, box the ears, crush the instep, slice the achilles tendon, bite the jugular, whatever it takes.

If I ever get involved with electronica or house music, my name will be DJ Xiphoid Process.

Ma171aC said:
way of life or not, i dont fight often but when i do its for a damn good reason and i make sure i never throw the first punch.
Fair nuff.

i have been in alot of "balls out" fights, i've lost 1 to date and that was against multiple people. I didnt fight dirty there and i still managed to make a few of em bleed.
Alot isnt a exactly a number. I did it 3 nights a week for 8 years. Most of which werent fights per se because the other person never had a chance to fight back.

Saying fight dirty just because someone else is almost suredly going to is like saying because the moral and ethical nature of people has been going steadily down hill, cheat on your partner, go ahead and kill some people or Steal Candy from a baby.
I never once mentioned other people. I dont care what anyone else does, I just care about winning or protecting what matters to me.

Shit why not, everyone else is doing it.. Sorry i completely disagree with this mentality. If i lived my life like everyone else does theirs i'd probably kill myself.
Same as above.

You are entitled to your opinion, i just dont agree in the least.
That's why it's called a discussion.