Rules to live by, make your life better.. whats yours?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
The golden rule my friend, do onto others as you would have done onto yourself.

Simple as that.
Damn hippies. That doesnt work in an incredible number of circumstances.

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's actually really great advice, there's no sense in fighting 'honorably' if your life is at stake, go for the nads, the eyes, crush the trachea, phoenix fist to the xiphoid process, box the ears, crush the instep, slice the achilles tendon, bite the jugular, whatever it takes.
Winning isnt everything, it's the only thing!

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's actually really great advice, there's no sense in fighting 'honorably' if your life is at stake, go for the nads, the eyes, crush the trachea, phoenix fist to the xiphoid process, box the ears, crush the instep, slice the achilles tendon, bite the jugular, whatever it takes.

Yeah fighting "honorably" only works if the opponent plans to do the same, which you know they wont, so ya may as well go for the balls.

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah fighting "honorably" only works if the opponent plans to do the same, which you know they wont, so ya may as well go for the balls.

have some fucking honor you pussies..

fight fair, if they dont, make em pay for it.

Ma171aC said:
have some fucking honor you pussies..

fight fair, if they dont, make em pay for it.
I am going out on a limb here and say that you havent been in many balls out fights. Nothing to be ashamed of, but you shouldnt really comment.

I hate to brag but I have played very serious hockey for 8 years, and have a habit of teaching people lessons by beating the shit out of them. The latter, maybe not something to be proud of but it does give you a different outlook on things. The only time I played fair was the only time I lost.

Believe me, no one cares who gave it the best go. The only thing that matters is winning, t'aint fair but it's the way life is. The best fights are the ones you win with the first hit. Sure you might have kicked him in the balls or sucker punched 'im in the throat but the sooner you get rid of a threat the more time you have to enjoy life

FlamingGlory said:
I am going out on a limb here and say that you havent been in many balls out fights. Nothing to be ashamed of, but you shouldnt really comment.

I hate to brag but I have played very serious hockey for 8 years, and have a habit of teaching people lessons by beating the shit out of them. The latter, maybe not something to be proud of but it does give you a different outlook on things. The only time I played fair was the only time I lost.

Believe me, no one cares who gave it the best go. The only thing that matters is winning, t'aint fair but it's the way life is. The best fights are the ones you win with the first hit. Sure you might have kicked him in the balls or sucker punched 'im in the throat but the sooner you get rid of a threat the more time you have to enjoy life

way of life or not, i dont fight often but when i do its for a damn good reason and i make sure i never throw the first punch.

i have been in alot of "balls out" fights, i've lost 1 to date and that was against multiple people. I didnt fight dirty there and i still managed to make a few of em bleed.

Saying fight dirty just because someone else is almost suredly going to is like saying because the moral and ethical nature of people has been going steadily down hill, cheat on your partner, go ahead and kill some people or Steal Candy from a baby.

Shit why not, everyone else is doing it.. Sorry i completely disagree with this mentality. If i lived my life like everyone else does theirs i'd probably kill myself.

You are entitled to your opinion, i just dont agree in the least.

i HATE fighting. it scares me to tears and makes me sick. yet, i enjoy watching boxing...WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???

i remember being out at a bar one night and this guy got arrested. he was wrestled to the ground RIGHT in front of me, and as he went down, i felt the vibrations of his head hitting the ground through my feet. it made me sick, and i'll never forget it. *shuddering smiley*

Thorn Bird said:
i HATE fighting. it scares me to tears and makes me sick. yet, i enjoy watching boxing...WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???

i remember being out at a bar one night and this guy got arrested. he was wrestled to the ground RIGHT in front of me, and as he went down, i felt the vibrations of his head hitting the ground through my feet. it made me sick, and i'll never forget it. *shuddering smiley*

Yeah a similar situation kinda happened to me. I thought I was going to vomit. Yet I LOVE hockey fights... :confused: