Romantic, candlelight evening with Fly & Ape

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Is it just me, or does April and Fly look like a really nice couple?

Not to mention :drool:
the only person on this planet that is hotter than april, is fly

and nev

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Is it just me, or does April and Fly look like a really nice couple?

Not to mention :drool:

It's actually Shawn and Amy that are a SUPER nice couple. They lubb each other. Fly I just put up with so I can have a sugar daddy.

:tard:
fly said:
At one point in the evening, we had some pics that were to be posted. Amy grabs her USB cable, camera, and laptop in order to dump the pics. The USB cable has sadly been mangled by the dogs. After plugging and replugging in the cable to the laptop several times, we get nothing. Amy then fumbles with the mangled piece of cord in hopes of getting the laptop to recognize the camera. No luck. FUCK. She then says, "I'll just resplice it. Let me go get my toolkit." I think to myself, "What the fuck. This should be interesting." She comes back with her toolkit, unplugs the cable from the laptop, then attempts to unplug the cable from the camera...

ONLY TO FIND THAT THE CABLE WAS NOT PLUGGED INTO THE CAMERA. There went a good twenty minutes of the evening. :lol: It was amazing how well it worked when the cable was plugged into BOTH the camera and laptop.

OMFG - Amy Villa to the rescue. WTF was I really thinking I could do to that cable to make it work? :tard:

I had forgotten about it till the next day when I walked out of the bedroom and the toolbox was on the kitchen counter. :cool:

April23 said:
It's actually Shawn and Amy that are a SUPER nice couple. They lubb each other. Fly I just put up with so I can have a sugar daddy.

:heart: I love you my pig tail hair, sunglass wearing, partner in crime... :fly:

Brad finally got to experience the sounds of Ape... and he didn't get the full effect...;)

Candy said:
:heart: I love you my pig tail hair, sunglass wearing, partner in crime... :fly:

Brad finally got to experience the sounds of Ape... and he didn't get the full effect...;)

I was keeping "low key," which worked out wonderfully... Not too much after party bleh feeling and less noise from me. :fly:

SpangeMonkee said:
Amy's Toolkit Includes:

K-Y
Batteries of varying size
Crowbar
Hammer
Nails
Rope
Track suit repair kit
Glitter
Spatula
Oven mitt
Band-aids

She had a very manly took kit. I was impressed.