Romantic, candlelight evening with Fly & Ape

elpmis said:
where can I get a plastic scrotum?

you have to master the call. i have only experienced it properly executed twice by mayor mccheese: "WILLLAH. YIP YIP YIP YIP WILLLLLLAH." the scrotums come a running.

thrawn said:
you have to master the call. i have only experienced it properly executed twice by mayor mccheese: "WILLLAH. YIP YIP YIP YIP WILLLLLLAH." the scrotums come a running.
that's all?

then why did I sand my face off?

thrawn said:

That's close, Mikey.

It's actually more of a falsetto "luh luh luh luh luh luh luh!!!"

I got the foam testes from my friend Chris (who still has a Halliburton shirt for Zac, btw).

shawndavid said:
That's close, Mikey.

I got the foam testes from my friend Chris (who still has a Halliburton shirt for Zac, btw).

:D

i miss you guys *sniff*

edit> i keep yelling WILLLLAH and my doped up mom wakes up long enough to mumble a 'hrrmmm' then fades off into peaceful slumber

Last edited:
05-19-06%20081%20(Medium).jpg

And here I thought Kimie and I would never see that mustang tatoo....again.

:shifty:

shawndavid said:
That's close, Mikey.

FUCK! I needs me that shirt.

lemon_fresh said:
Tell the stary about Amy wanting to bust out the toolkit to splice the USB cable. Tell it NOW.
At one point in the evening, we had some pics that were to be posted. Amy grabs her USB cable, camera, and laptop in order to dump the pics. The USB cable has sadly been mangled by the dogs. After plugging and replugging in the cable to the laptop several times, we get nothing. Amy then fumbles with the mangled piece of cord in hopes of getting the laptop to recognize the camera. No luck. FUCK. She then says, "I'll just resplice it. Let me go get my toolkit." I think to myself, "What the fuck. This should be interesting." She comes back with her toolkit, unplugs the cable from the laptop, then attempts to unplug the cable from the camera...

ONLY TO FIND THAT THE CABLE WAS NOT PLUGGED INTO THE CAMERA. There went a good twenty minutes of the evening. :lol: It was amazing how well it worked when the cable was plugged into BOTH the camera and laptop.

Candy said:
Hello pot... this is the kettle calling..:p

HOLY shitballz my network here just came up so this is the first time i have seen this since that night bwahahhahahahah, what a great time, thx again for everything!