Hawt Ribbons, Robin Sparkles, Tampons and Boots OH MY!

you know... some of us are gonna live to an age where when we reference the 60s or the 70s.... you're gonna have to clarify which ones, the 1960s, or the 2060s.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Ledboots
Is treating wigs like a hat a thing?
New lady hired here had like 3 or 4 wigs of varying length and styles that she rotates through randomly. One is beyonce long and another is super straight and short, one kinda curly....just weird imo...but what the hell do I know...
I know of one younger lady who plays with wigs sometimes. More normally she'll just style her hair, but if she's going for a certain look she has a couple of them for that.

It's a little strange to me

New lady hired here had like 3 or 4 wigs of varying length and styles that she rotates through randomly. One is beyonce long and another is super straight and short, one kinda curly....just weird imo...but what the hell do I know...
That's awesome. A change of scenery is great.

New lady hired here had like 3 or 4 wigs of varying lengths and styles that she rotates through randomly. One is beyonce long and another is super straight and short, one kinda curly....just weird imo...but what the hell do I know...
I think that shit is so awesome when ladies do this (& it works for them)

Like Moira from Schitt's Creek.
She's got a whole danged wall of wigs, & they all have names & personalities. :fly:
:lol:

giphy.gif

:fly::fly::fly:

tenor.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots