Hawt Ribbons, Robin Sparkles, Tampons and Boots OH MY!

You've mentioned this before and I hate it. I hate the "squeaking" visual/feeling image it conjures.

Sorta like how some people can't stand the squeaking of walking in snow or biting into a peach.
the squeaking of sticking your hand in a fine powder is the worst. For example, cornstarch.

I cant touch cornstarch. Even scooping a spoon into it makes me cringe

• Gravy
Reactions: august and Ledboots
the squeaking of sticking your hand in a fine powder is the worst. For example, cornstarch.

See, that doesn't bother me. Can't remember last time I scooped cornstarch though.
Not that I've ever shoved a tampon into my ax-wound either, but I can imagine the sensation

I hate this too! I always loosen the cornstarch by banging it on the counter before I scoop, but it still makes the noise sometimes

Dunno, I would say that it might be a humidity thing, but I've never experienced it.

Then again I run my AC in my house and Domon doesnt. I'll leave some corn starch outside under the porch for a day and see if it squeaks

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Dunno, I would say that it might be a humidity thing, but I've never experienced it.

Then again I run my AC in my house and Domon doesnt. I'll leave some corn starch outside under the porch for a day and see if it squeaks

these days i actually do. Now that ive sealed the house pretty well, AC bills are not that bad. 30-40 more a month, worth it to keep the kid happy and not bake.

Omg!! I lovvve that squeaking from cornstarch or say from walking in the amazing, flourlike sand here! We purposely squeak our way thru the sand :p:cool:

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
You've mentioned this before and I hate it. I hate the "squeaking" visual/feeling image it conjures.

Sorta like how some people can't stand the squeaking of walking in snow or biting into a peach.
it is very much like that (and like the cornstarch squeak, but you said you're not familiar with that)

Is treating wigs like a hat a thing?
New lady hired here had like 3 or 4 wigs of varying length and styles that she rotates through randomly. One is beyonce long and another is super straight and short, one kinda curly....just weird imo...but what the hell do I know...

New lady hired here had like 3 or 4 wigs of varying length and styles that she rotates through randomly. One is beyonce long and another is super straight and short, one kinda curly....just weird imo...but what the hell do I know...
Is it possible she's Orthodox Jew? When I was interning a gal was and they don't show their hair to anyone but their spouse so she always wore wigs or scarves.

i have a friend with alopecia that wears wigs and swaps them out, but she sticks to the same style for a whole season at least.

she also pulls her hair off when she comes over now because it's more comfortable not wearing it, so there's often a bald woman walking around my house