Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a classic moment when this lady was driving all crazy and cut off a bunch of cars including myself. I caught up to her and started fucking with her only because I wanted her to know that she was putting people in danger, she got lippy with me so without thinking twice, I looked down and saw a full glass of OJ. Her back window was down and saw an opportunity. :D Her back seat was soon covered in freshly squeezed sticky OJ :fly: She followed me to work and came on our property and I told the security guard that some crazy lady was in the parking lot and they made her leave. I had to let me boss know and word spread quickly of the incident. One of my VP's came over and I thought I was going to get in trouble but he actually gave me a high five and said he would have done worse but that i did good! Traffic in Florida sucks, people don't use blinkers like the people behind them are mind readers and know they are turning and the cell phones are out of hand. Hang up and drive already!

ENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy to see you that I might actually read all of that some day

I love doing little things for people, but you can't expect anything in return. You will set yourself up for disappointment. Some people aren't born as thoughtful as you. Plus it takes away the "niceness" if you expect the same in return. If they are mistreating you.. then yes dump them as a friend. If they aren't reciprocating what you do... can't hold it against them.

I never give anything and expecting something in return. But when there is no balance in the relationship it's not a healthy relationship to be in.

I never give anything and expecting something in return. But when there is no balance in the relationship it's not a healthy relationship to be in.

I have friends I can do nice things for, then I have those I won't trust with my paycheck.

It's all about who you keep close. I don't know, we may be on different planes on what we are talking about.

Or better yet, perhaps the SUV driver should be more consierate and purchase a vehicle they can actually see out of. As a special bonus we wouldn't have to depend so heavily on the Saudi Royal family! :happy:

yea because it's not like less than 15% of oil comes from the saudis or anything :p

I have very little respect those that cheat on their significant other, the writers for ‘Lost’, inventors of ‘heelys’, and anyone that cannot maintain discipline while a butterfly rests on their face

Last edited:
I have very little respect those that cheat on their significant other, the writers for ‘Lost’, inventors of ‘heelys’, and anyone that cannot maintain discipline while a butterfly rests on their face

I just razzed in to give you a high five.

It's not cheating if she's giving your partner head at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.