rescue me = awesome

Fat Burger said:
Yeah, but I think we probably disagree on most shows. I remember you talking about liking ATHF.
I like ATHF a lot, it's just mindless fun. It's really the only animated show I like, although I will tolerate Family Guy and Simpsons for Ryan

zengirl said:
I like ATHF a lot, it's just mindless fun. It's really the only animated show I like, although I will tolerate Family Guy and Simpsons for Ryan

that's one of my company's channels too :)

Yep. hate the WB, but UPN is leagues worse. Both could go away and I could care less.

Rescue Me is like the Shield, Nip Tuck and even he X Files shows that seem like they would be good but I never got around to watching or go into when they were starting to wind down. now If I can remember to set sagetv to record and to actually make time to watch it maybe I can get into it.

X files is only good until David Duchovney left... after he left the show, they should have cancelled it

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, it really stunk after that.

I used to love that show, though now I can't be bothered with any of the re-runs. Too boring or something....

I saw one the other night that was awesome...it was a fucking 2 parter too so I have no idea how it ended :mad:

this plane went down and it turned out that (surprise!) an alien spacecraft also went down in the crash in a nearby lake...it took place north of albany, NY where I grew up which was funny

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, it really stunk after that.

I used to love that show, though now I can't be bothered with any of the re-runs. Too boring or something....
We've acquired the entire series, beginning to end.. .it's quite a feat to try and watch those all at once :lol:

why_ask_why said:
I saw one the other night that was awesome...it was a fucking 2 parter too so I have no idea how it ended :mad:

this plane went down and it turned out that (surprise!) an alien spacecraft also went down in the crash in a nearby lake...it took place north of albany, NY where I grew up which was funny
Ooh, I remember that episode now.

I have to find out how close that is to my house ;)

nip_tuck.jpg

He's so freaky looking.