GAY Republican debate

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
This debate is going to be a shit show of non-stop hilarity. Anyone else plan on watching? There are going to be 10 people in the main one including Trump, Rubio, Scott, Cruz, and Jeb. Perry was kicked down to the short bus earlier debate starting at 5pm along with Jindal.

kqP72bK.jpg

Hil >>>>> trump by a long shot, imo.
If Hill won it would be by default / coin flip / hmm do I vote for the guy who hates Mexicans or the untrustworthy grandma? Granny I guess?!?! I hope a legit Dem candidate jumps in and knocks her out of the race.

Hil >>>>> trump by a long shot, imo.
I think it would be a stellar battle. He wouldn't give a shit she's a woman.

"Who cares. She's incapable. Her credentials are flying around visiting countries on a government plane. She said so. Big deal. I've been doing that longer, profitably, and I pay my own way."

She'd cry to play the 'woman' card, and he'd say, "Did you cry about Bengazi? No. You said 'What difference at this point does it make.' lose the alligator tears."

He'd slaughter her on principle alone. he was ruthless to Rosie Odonnel. He'd have enough material to have a reality show with HC.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Peppers

"Who cares. She's incapable. Her credentials are flying around visiting countries on a government plane. She said so. Big deal. I've been doing that longer, profitably, and I pay my own way."

She'd cry to play the 'woman' card, and he'd say, "Did you cry about Bengazi? No. You said 'what difference at this point does it make.' lose the alligator tears."

He'd slaughter her on principle alone. he was ruthless to Rosie Odonnel. He'd have enough material to have a reality show with HC.
OMG I would pay to watch this.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and Amstel
I can't imagine Trump vs Hillary. The country hates both of them. Nobody would win.

you might underestimate how many democrats will simply suck it up and vote for hillary when she gets the nomination to make sure he doesn't win

I think the number is somewhere between all of them and all of them

if the GOP actually chose him to be the nominee I have faith that a lot of republicans would simply vote third party. trump could be the death kneel for the republican party to be replaced by something closer to the tea party

She'd cry to play the 'woman' card, and he'd say, "Did you cry about Bengazi? No. You said 'What difference at this point does it make.' lose the alligator tears."

it's almost like you get paid for every post that mentions benghazi

although I do admit it would be fucking entertaining

you might underestimate how many democrats will simply suck it up and vote for hillary when she gets the nomination to make sure he doesn't win

if the GOP actually chose him to be the nominee I have faith that a lot of republicans would simply vote third party. trump could be the death kneel for the republican party to be replaced by something closer to the tea party

He's just a side show-- there to lower the bar for the eventual nominee.

I think he has zero chance of making it through the whole nomination. It's a novelty right now but once it gets to the think of it he'll drop down. Heck Ben Carson was leading for a long time and now he's dropped. I do agree that I think this is a perfect time for a 3rd party person to swoop in Perot style.

All I know is they all need to stop on the whole Gay Marriage and weed thing. The train has left the station on those so just move on. I also don't want someone who is just going to try and flip back all of the Obama Care mess and create an even bigger mess. I also don't want the untrustworthy she devil. I have a customer who was Secret Service during Bill's term and is a super hardcore DEM and he said they are the nastiest people to each other and others behind closed doors, in the car, etc, etc. She would treat alot of the SS and White House military folks like garbage to the point when she walks by you better just look down or stare off into space and don't make eye contact.

I think he has zero chance of making it through the whole nomination. It's a novelty right now but once it gets to the think of it he'll drop down. Heck Ben Carson was leading for a long time and now he's dropped. I do agree that I think this is a perfect time for a 3rd party person to swoop in Perot style.

I hadn't been following the Republicans for a while and didn't realize Carson had dropped out. Thank goodness. He's a douche. But then again so are all the others. Democrats too.

Maybe Trump was thrown in to take the spotlight off of Sanders. I think about chicken every time I say his name. I want chicken.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
I would like to see 3rd party candidates from both ends of the spectrum. Not just one who steals some from just one of the parties and basically hands the election to the other party. We need both a Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders to go 3rd party to really shake things up and make both parties shit bricks.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

I don't think anyone actually takes his presidential run seriously...

I hadn't been following the Republicans for a while and didn't realize Carson had dropped out. Thank goodness. He's a douche. But then again so are all the others. Democrats too.

Maybe Trump was thrown in to take the spotlight off of Sanders. I think about chicken every time I say his name. I want chicken.
He didn't drop out. Just dropped in the polls. He's in the big kids debate on Thursday.