GAY Republican debate

the non-primetimers (kids) were all really low in the polls.

The 2nd debate is the prime time debate with the top 10 candidates. (adults)

didn't you have a kids table and adult table at family holidays?

They're saying Fiorina smoked everyone else at the kids table!

ah, I didn't realize there were two debates

I wish our voting pools could be swapped. Canada>>>>> way more sane than Merica. Not even debatable. They do appear to be heading down our same douchey road however.
The problem is that the American people are voting and they have no idea who they're voting for or what those people even stand for. There's people that vote for someone because they're the cutest, or because they know that particular name and hey, I've never heard of the other people before so why should I vote for them? At least I know what I'm getting... There are so many shitty voters out there that they skew the results. Voting in California doesn't matter because it's overwhelmingly democrat. I guarantee you that this fucking state will vote for Hillary if she makes it that far (I hope to god she doesn't).

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
The problem is that the American people are voting and they have no idea who they're voting for or what those people even stand for. There's people that vote for someone because they're the cutest, or because they know that particular name and hey, I've never heard of the other people before so why should I vote for them? At least I know what I'm getting... There are so many shitty voters out there that they skew the results. Voting in California doesn't matter because it's overwhelmingly democrat. I guarantee you that this fucking state will vote for Hillary if she makes it that far (I hope to god she doesn't).

Unless lightning strikes Sanders a couple more times, she's already won. Like Merican politics as usual, she's the lesser of the two evils against the moron squad being ran by the GOP.

You don't even have a legitimate candidate, brotato.
Neither do you. Politics between these two parties is like pro wrestling. In the public eye / on TV they talk shit about each other and fight. Behind the scenes they are bff's because they are all on the take from the same corporations and have one agenda; making money for themselves.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and Ledboots
Neither do you. Politics between these two parties is like pro wrestling. In the public eye / on TV they talk shit about each other and fight. Behind the scenes they are bff's because they are all on the take from the same corporations and have one agenda; making money for themselves.

Hah, I just called it pro wrastling to my gf who couldn't give less of a fuck.