WTF Religion trumps budget

tU88Q.jpg

I dunno what you are but the tea party makes your blood pressure go way the fuck up

Their original premise made sense to me. But what they have become perverted into, and the people their perversion is putting into office, make me realize that we need some kind of radical counter-balance to try and get this country back on track before we are looking at more than just an economic civil war.

That is just your opinion. For many other people the GOP works perfectly fine for them and their lifestyle choices. Not everyone has the seem goals and beliefs as you. Some people actually enjoy being part of the corporate greed.

The only people I have seen prosper from the GOP's policies are the rich. That is a very small percentage of the population.

Wait. How am I a democrat?

I know right. I hate the GOP more than the Dems and now I'm a democrat. I'm not even allowed to vote in this country, but hey, that wont stop those knuckleheads calling me a democrat.

Some people need to use their brains..

Because of what GOP policy?

1st the fact the while Clinton was in office he gave either 0 or the basic pay raise for government workers. To the point that when Bush took office the average military pay was well below the poverty line and many Service member could qualify for welfare assistance. Bush approved multiple years of twice a year raises well beyond the normal amount to bring it back into check.