Ontopic Reality TV

pawnstars, dirty jobs and deadliest catch. I think that's it
sure, I'd be on one if it involved doing something, like AR

I'm no where near 'The Bachelor' material. Gotta be some kind of uber rich buff dude.

I'd do 'The Amazing Race'. I'd figure that's an event that having some brain power would be a huge benefit. My strat? 3 months of endurance training while scrubbing the web for almost any info I can find on countries around the world. And most likely a few crash courses in spanish, german, and chinese.

Anything that involves getting voted off the island I'd not do, mostly because i'm 99% certain to be the first one gone.

oh.. i watch, on occasion..

millionaire matchmaker

property virginz

been watching the bachelor this year (and watched many of the older ones.. but the last few were crap IMO)

gonna' be watching The Amazing Race on sunday nights.

I like that I wanna work for diddy and making the band.

used to watch real world.

i know many of you are "above" this type of entertainment, but it's a guilty, mindless pleasure for me.

oh, and sports, IMO sports were the original reality TV.

i bet some of those hard knocks/preseason football thingies are good but we don't get hbo.

i watch survivor here and there.

that Hoarders is a trip.

intervention is a trip.

pre-baby I was a sucker for an all day True Life marathon.

i like the lockup series late on discovery to fall asleep to.

I watch a lot of reality TV, which I don't usually admit to. My main ones I watch every episode of are Next Top Model (any version that is in an English-speaking country) and Project Runway/Catwalk. I've watched maybe 4/5 seasons of English Big Brother and obvioulsy 1 of US BB.

I don't think I would ever enter to go on Big Brother because I'm already mad enough without knowing people are watching and judging me as mental every single minute of the day. Plus the idea of being stuck in a house full of stupid people is hard, it's bad enough in situations I can walk out of.

If I had time to dedicate myself to making clothes a few days a week then I'd definitely enter for Project Catwalk as a selt-taught designer, I don't think they'd approve of my aesthetic but it would be awesome to get it out there. :)

I also watch The Apprentice sometimes and have watched your Celebrity Apprentice seasons. :)

I watch a lot of reality TV, which I don't usually admit to. My main ones I watch every episode of are Next Top Model (any version that is in an English-speaking country) and Project Runway/Catwalk. I've watched maybe 4/5 seasons of English Big Brother and obvioulsy 1 of US BB.

I don't think I would ever enter to go on Big Brother because I'm already mad enough without knowing people are watching and judging me as mental every single minute of the day. Plus the idea of being stuck in a house full of stupid people is hard, it's bad enough in situations I can walk out of.

If I had time to dedicate myself to making clothes a few days a week then I'd definitely enter for Project Catwalk as a selt-taught designer, I don't think they'd approve of my aesthetic but it would be awesome to get it out there. :)

I also watch The Apprentice sometimes and have watched your Celebrity Apprentice seasons. :)

I don't have live TV or DVR.

That being said, the only TV show that I just started watching that's reality TV is Rupaul's Drag Race. Surprisingly chimney even likes/liked it.

Ever since I got rid of the cable, I rarely watch any TV shows (even online). However, I did purchase a season pass to the TV show Ruby via iTunes (I assume that Brent is twitching right now).

I don't know why but I love it.

(um Ruby is a reality show which makes this ontopic).