Ontopic Reality TV

7. You must be a United States Citizen and live in the United States.

Not me I guess....

Oh yeah I forgot all the Ramsay programs, I'll watch anything with him in. Or any other cooking related shows like Masterchef or The Restaurant. :)

Yeah, he's dreamy. I love cooking reality too.

i also <3 Ace of Cakes. because Duff is a pastry mastermind and he's a cutie to boot. now, only if they weren't in baltimore, and didn't charge a minimum of $1k a cake...

There's nothing wrong with being in Baltimore. We don't have very many local celebs so he gets to stay. Reportedly though, his cakes are way too expensive and the actual cake doesn't taste very good.

I cant imagine Dan doing much racing.
Sauntering, meandering, perambulating,sure, but racing? Not so much.

He's always in a hurry. We were in Amsterdam and I kept having to ask him to slow down when we were walking because he is a man who walks with purpose. No stopping to smell the roses for this man. I think he'd be an excellent racer.

Ever since I got rid of the cable, I rarely watch any TV shows (even online). However, I did purchase a season pass to the TV show Ruby via iTunes (I assume that Brent is twitching right now).

I don't know why but I love it.

(um Ruby is a reality show which makes this ontopic).

I hate reality tv. That fat whiny bitch Ruby, the Kardashians, and all the Housewives shows represent what is wrong in the country to me.

i know some people who are about to be on bridezilla..

and related, there was some clearwater couple who got all bent out of shape at "the way the bride was portrayed".

THE F'ING SHOW IS CALLED BRIDEZILLA AND I KNOW WHAT KIND OF CONTRACT YOU MUST'VE SIGNED. i mean, guys, you honestly sign away that they can do or say or portray you HOWEVER they want.

:waw:

wow. Ya, you pretty much have to know if you sign up to be the bride on Bridezilla, you aren't going to come out of it looking good.

I'm sure all they saw were $$$