REAL Member Pic Thread V.1

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
68,076
1,534
923
b_sinning said:
tipsybb9ix.jpg


Picture of my wife and I a little drunk out with friends.

pic borked :(
 

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
22,790
47
41
44
Savannah, GA
April23 said:
You didn't burn a hotel down like that one short one did, huh?

Step by step.. oh baby, gotta get to you girl...



Here's how I thought up the lyrics to hanging tough.


Donnie walks into practice one day and asked me "how's it hanging?" and I responded


Hangin' tough
Singing tough
Singing tough
Are you tough enough?
Hangin' tough
Singing tough
Singing tough
We're rough
Oh Oh Oh Oh


And it was history from there.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,427
23,198
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
why_ask_why said:
pic borked :(
imageshack has been gei lately. i have an imagehost setup here, but i really like their thumbnail option, so i haven't linked ours.

Any PHP coders wanna hep???
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
dreamwalker said:
A lot of that problem would be solved if they would just go outside once in a while and see what real females look like.
I live in Sweden, I have the right to look down upon average girls damnit!

:D

(not that I wouldn't jump on any of you if given the chance but that's besides the point :p )
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
fly said:
imageshack has been gei lately. i have an imagehost setup here, but i really like their thumbnail option, so i haven't linked ours.

Any PHP coders wanna hep???
Code:
 function copy_resize_rename_image($old_image, $new_image, $width) {  
     $new_max_width = (int) $width;  
     $new_max_height = $new_max_width;  
     $new_quality = 80;  
     exec("convert -size ".$new_max_width."x".$new_max_height." ".$old_image." -sharpen 1x2 -quality ".$new_quality." +profile \"*\" -geometry ".$new_max_width." ".$new_image."");  
     @chmod($new_image, 0777);  
     return true;  
}
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,427
23,198
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
I Robert I said:
Code:
 function copy_resize_rename_image($old_image, $new_image, $width) {  
     $new_max_width = (int) $width;  
     $new_max_height = $new_max_width;  
     $new_quality = 80;  
     exec("convert -size ".$new_max_width."x".$new_max_height." ".$old_image." -sharpen 1x2 -quality ".$new_quality." +profile \"*\" -geometry ".$new_max_width." ".$new_image."");  
     @chmod($new_image, 0777);  
     return true;  
}

:heart: I still have no idea how to put that into CeleronDude's uploader and how to make the links show up and stuff. Bored? :hi2u:
 

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
68,076
1,534
923
I Robert I said:
I live in Sweden, I have the right to look down upon average girls damnit!

:D

(not that I wouldn't jump on any of you if given the chance but that's besides the point :p )


are people there allowed to keep breeding if they have a daughter/son that turns out to be less than an 8? :p
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
b_sinning said:
tipsybb9ix.jpg


Picture of my wife and I a little drunk out with friends.
Your wife looks like she works in accounting or something and you look like a roadie for a band. A very odd couple.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
theacoustician said:
Your wife looks like she works in accounting or something and you look like a roadie for a band. A very odd couple.
Your wife looks like shes an actress, you look like someone who was on the hair club for men before pics. Very odd couple.



:tard::eek::fly::p
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
I swear.
I'm going to lock this thread if April doesn't post pics of herself.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
wr3kt said:
I swear.
I'm going to lock this thread if April doesn't post pics of herself.
Nanny nanny boo boo... you can't poo poo.


... on this thread.
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
why_ask_why said:
are people there allowed to keep breeding if they have a daughter/son that turns out to be less than an 8? :p
It is allowed but a heavy fee is involved that most people doesn't want to pay. It's cheaper to adopt or get a surrogate mother and/or sperm donor.