REAL Member Pic Thread V.1

b_sinning said:
tipsybb9ix.jpg

Picture of my wife and I a little drunk out with friends.

pic borked :(

April23 said:
You didn't burn a hotel down like that one short one did, huh?

Step by step.. oh baby, gotta get to you girl...

Here's how I thought up the lyrics to hanging tough.

Donnie walks into practice one day and asked me "how's it hanging?" and I responded

Hangin' tough
Singing tough
Singing tough
Are you tough enough?
Hangin' tough
Singing tough
Singing tough
We're rough
Oh Oh Oh Oh

And it was history from there.

dreamwalker said:
A lot of that problem would be solved if they would just go outside once in a while and see what real females look like.
I live in Sweden, I have the right to look down upon average girls damnit!

:D

(not that I wouldn't jump on any of you if given the chance but that's besides the point :p )

fly said:
imageshack has been gei lately. i have an imagehost setup here, but i really like their thumbnail option, so i haven't linked ours.

Any PHP coders wanna hep???
Code:
 function copy_resize_rename_image($old_image, $new_image, $width) {  
     $new_max_width = (int) $width;  
     $new_max_height = $new_max_width;  
     $new_quality = 80;  
     exec("convert -size ".$new_max_width."x".$new_max_height." ".$old_image." -sharpen 1x2 -quality ".$new_quality." +profile \"*\" -geometry ".$new_max_width." ".$new_image."");  
     @chmod($new_image, 0777);  
     return true;  
}

I Robert I said:
Code:
 function copy_resize_rename_image($old_image, $new_image, $width) {  
     $new_max_width = (int) $width;  
     $new_max_height = $new_max_width;  
     $new_quality = 80;  
     exec("convert -size ".$new_max_width."x".$new_max_height." ".$old_image." -sharpen 1x2 -quality ".$new_quality." +profile \"*\" -geometry ".$new_max_width." ".$new_image."");  
     @chmod($new_image, 0777);  
     return true;  
}

:heart: I still have no idea how to put that into CeleronDude's uploader and how to make the links show up and stuff. Bored? :hi2u:

I Robert I said:
I live in Sweden, I have the right to look down upon average girls damnit!

:D

(not that I wouldn't jump on any of you if given the chance but that's besides the point :p )

are people there allowed to keep breeding if they have a daughter/son that turns out to be less than an 8? :p

theacoustician said:
Your wife looks like she works in accounting or something and you look like a roadie for a band. A very odd couple.
Your wife looks like shes an actress, you look like someone who was on the hair club for men before pics. Very odd couple.

:tard::eek::fly::p

why_ask_why said:
are people there allowed to keep breeding if they have a daughter/son that turns out to be less than an 8? :p
It is allowed but a heavy fee is involved that most people doesn't want to pay. It's cheaper to adopt or get a surrogate mother and/or sperm donor.