Food Real life mysteries you would like explained.

I've had a few months of some scary things: notes on my car at work, notes in mailbox, a photo of me taken in Publix without my knowledge taped to the window of my house, and other stuff.

I shut down my instagram (nothing exciting on it anyway), luckily never had a facebook. I also got my permit to carry and a cute pistol, had to get some stupid alarm crap for the house, and we adopted a friend's German Shepherd dog. That's why I haven't posted photos here or anyplace at all, really. I haven't done anything fun unless my husband is with me, and haven't even wanted to grocery shop. And so freaking scared for the kids.

They found the guy thanks to our camera crap at the house getting a clear shot and the guy being known to Tampa PD and my recognizing the photo from the group of homeless peeps I know. (I hate feeling like I'm living in a prison; before this I used to sleep with the windows open, for Christ's sake.)

So I have an order of protection now, which probably doesn't help anything as the guy is mentally unstable, but at least I know who he is and what he looks like. Also we have some non-trespass thing now so he can't come on our property.

So mystery solved but life changed.
So does the guy get charged with anything? That's so fucked up. :(

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
No apparently all this is acceptable because he never touched me or chargeable offense whatever, idk. But I did get the restraining order.
How-to-Deal-with-a-stalker-ex-husband-boyfriend.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
OK my mystery is the medical marijuana oils. There are all these kinds,I don't know which to get (will soon have my card, mmmhmm). I know I don't want the CDB, right? But they have THC, THCa, and a bunch of other letter abbreviations. I just want to get high tbh...

Is anyone familiar with what I should ask for at the dispensary. I'm going with the vape pen because I don't want to worry about non-vegan or fattening edibles,and Florida won't just let me have some medical bud. @pacojas @mylittlebrony @thintoast (you live in California haha) and anyone else, @Floptical ? Any tips?

OK my mystery is the medical marijuana oils. There are all these kinds,I don't know which to get (will soon have my card, mmmhmm). I know I don't want the CDB, right? But they have THC, THCa, and a bunch of other letter abbreviations. I just want to get high tbh...

Is anyone familiar with what I should ask for at the dispensary. I'm going with the vape pen because I don't want to worry about non-vegan or fattening edibles,and Florida won't just let me have some medical bud. @pacojas @mylittlebrony @thintoast (you live in California haha) and anyone else, @Floptical ? Any tips?

ask for non-aerosol processed THC oils (you don’t want butane residue). we are fond of pure oils from high pressure extraction methods. they’re known for being strong and aromatic without the additional terpenes used for flavor.
get a vape pen that’s refillable and check percent of THC. the stuff can be very, very potent!

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Thanks, you guys. That little vape pen ^^ looks like the one I was looking at getting. The oils are from a medical dispensary, the strength of it will be standardized, so I know what I'm getting. Florida didn't add the actual PLANT to be legal medical (yet, hopefully), so it's oils or edibles as far as I know, at this point. I'll update you when I get everything. Kind of exciting