Food Real life mysteries you would like explained.

My real life mystery has been solved, as they found my stalker. I guess I'm not going to be going alone to bring stuff to my group of homeless friends anymore. So jenhennahamahamaham can be happy now as I won't be purchasing bottled water anymore.
What the heck?!

My real life mystery has been solved, as they found my stalker. I guess I'm not going to be going alone to bring stuff to my group of homeless friends anymore. So jenhennahamahamaham can be happy now as I won't be purchasing bottled water anymore.
I'm sorry for the reasons you're having to modify your behavior, but I'm pleased with the outcome.

TSA is there for one particular reason: to act as the frontline in a concerted and programmatic dehumanization of us, leading us one step closer to martial law (not "marshall", dummies) and a full 24/7* panopticon.

*appy polly loggies to my bass playing brethren for picking at the scab

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
TSA is there for one particular reason: to act as the frontline in a concerted and programmatic dehumanization of us, leading us one step closer to martial law (not "marshall", dummies) and a full 24/7* panopticon.

*appy polly loggies to my bass playing brethren for picking at the scab
I'm down with 24/7 Panopticon.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum

What the heck?!
I've had a few months of some scary things: notes on my car at work, notes in mailbox, a photo of me taken in Publix without my knowledge taped to the window of my house, and other stuff.

I shut down my instagram (nothing exciting on it anyway), luckily never had a facebook. I also got my permit to carry and a cute pistol, had to get some stupid alarm crap for the house, and we adopted a friend's German Shepherd dog. That's why I haven't posted photos here or anyplace at all, really. I haven't done anything fun unless my husband is with me, and haven't even wanted to grocery shop. And so freaking scared for the kids.

They found the guy thanks to our camera crap at the house getting a clear shot and the guy being known to Tampa PD and my recognizing the photo from the group of homeless peeps I know. (I hate feeling like I'm living in a prison; before this I used to sleep with the windows open, for Christ's sake.)

So I have an order of protection now, which probably doesn't help anything as the guy is mentally unstable, but at least I know who he is and what he looks like. Also we have some non-trespass thing now so he can't come on our property.

So mystery solved but life changed.

I've had a few months of some scary things: notes on my car at work, notes in mailbox, a photo of me taken in Publix without my knowledge taped to the window of my house, and other stuff.

I shut down my instagram (nothing exciting on it anyway), luckily never had a facebook. I also got my permit to carry and a cute pistol, had to get some stupid alarm crap for the house, and we adopted a friend's German Shepherd dog. That's why I haven't posted photos here or anyplace at all, really. I haven't done anything fun unless my husband is with me, and haven't even wanted to grocery shop. And so freaking scared for the kids.

They found the guy thanks to our camera crap at the house getting a clear shot and the guy being known to Tampa PD and my recognizing the photo from the group of homeless peeps I know. (I hate feeling like I'm living in a prison; before this I used to sleep with the windows open, for Christ's sake.)

So I have an order of protection now, which probably doesn't help anything as the guy is mentally unstable, but at least I know who he is and what he looks like. Also we have some non-trespass thing now so he can't come on our property.

Holy crap, that is incredibly scary. Good for you on getting a gun and taking precautions.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and adi
I think I missed this. Was it in this thread?

Damn, lady. Now I feel sorta bad for the ribbing we gave you about no pics

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and adi

:(:heart:
Learn kung fu (?)