Rate yourself

No one who creates such adorably cute children can be allowed to rate her attractiveness so low. Those are your genes there, Thorny!

i'm just not good at pics. :(

seriously, i am not a physically attractive person. i'm not hot, i'm not sensational...i am an average gal. what makes me attractive to anyone is what i'm about...you either like it or you don't. i did have one guy follow me back to my dorm from the POboxes. that was very flattering, but that won't happen again. :fly:
i rather like it that way...i don't have to deal with the bullshit i've seen my hot friends have to go through, just because they were physically pretty. i don't have to wade through all the fakers out there trying to get into the skirt.

Doesn't mean you're a 4. I'm not a stunner but I think if you have confidence, which I'm sure that you have in abudance, then it adds you up a couple of points. Honestly I think most the people I know who think I'm attractive probably think so because I'm so outgoing when i've had a drink or two. :lol:

Doesn't mean you're a 4. I'm not a stunner but I think if you have confidence, which I'm sure that you have in abudance, then it adds you up a couple of points. Honestly I think most the people I know who think I'm attractive probably think so because I'm so outgoing when i've had a drink or two. :lol:

i'm not mean enough to *fixt this.

rate away:

picture.php

oh i am completely ok with the way i look. i'm no looker, which is the same as saying i have blue eyes. it's what it is, and i frankly don't care. if i did, i'd work harder at making what i do have the best it can be. i just don't put a lot into people's looks. here i am, take what you get, if it ain't your cuppa tea, move along. :)

i think you are a natural, classic beauty, honestly. you were created beautiful, and regardless how much or how little you do, you're going to look great. beauty is easy for you, and that's what you are! :heart:

uh, i need to clarify that i was talking about you being a beauty, not easy. :fly:

Last edited: