Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

Oh my bad. Thought you said it was an edm festival.
when the rig gets big you got to use separate generators for lights and sound and sometimes more [a small one for the monitoring section or a separate phase(?) from one of them, i dont know this shit too well baba mostly educated (lol) guessing]
best part is even though there were that many generators the power was crap,
when the E string sounds different from the rest you know the power is not enough, it sounds all lofi when the others are still ok
our stage sound power was fuckall, the PA's power was ok

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
me neither
we didnt even stick around after the gig baba they put us up at the four seasons so we just wanted to spoil ourselves a bit after that bs heeeeeee

You mean to tell me that desert moonscape in your picture has a Four Seasons?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
when the rig gets big you got to use separate generators for lights and sound and sometimes more [a small one for the monitoring section or a separate phase(?) from one of them, i dont know this shit too well baba mostly educated (lol) guessing]
best part is even though there were that many generators the power was crap,
when the E string sounds different from the rest you know the power is not enough, it sounds all lofi when the others are still ok
our stage sound power was fuckall, the PA's power was ok
Fuck it I'm outta here

I don't think it's acceptable these artists storming off stage. Do your best. Stand near someone's amp for cues. It's a dick primadonna move. Prince used to do it, also Neil Young.
It's not like they have to work an 8 hour day then do 3 hours on stage like most of the rest of us.

y'ever see the Kris Roe/Ataris freak out? full blown fucking TANTRUM holy jeez it would have been funny if the awkwardness of it didn't make my asshole jump back up through my own throat from the clench -factor

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
y'ever see the Kris Roe/Ataris freak out? full blown fucking TANTRUM holy jeez it would have been funny if the awkwardness of it didn't make my asshole jump back up through my own throat from the clench -factor
Please post that I'd love to see a bunch of self entitled jerks practice unprofessional behavior on stage.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
it costs around 1.5 to 4 million per mile of road depending how many lanes
theres around 33 billion meters of roads
imagine the savings if we had flightways instead