Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
theacoustician said:
I'm only trying to please myself. I see girls 100x hotter randomly around town all the time. Most celebs aren't nearly as hot when they aren't in front of a camera.

Definatly true. Two of the hawtest women I've seen irl work in my building. The fact that they are hawt without all the Hollywood gloss makes them even more beautiful than those air brushed celebs. They didn't have a hair and make-up crew help them get out of bed in the morning. Sadly I don't think they'd like it if I posted pics of them.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
Pandora said:
Definatly true. Two of the hawtest women I've seen irl work in my building. The fact that they are hawt without all the Hollywood gloss makes them even more beautiful than those air brushed celebs. They didn't have a hair and make-up crew help them get out of bed in the morning. Sadly I don't think they'd like it if I posted pics of them.

DO EET. They won't know.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Sarcasmo said:
*swoon*

I LOVE YOU JACKIE

pic30792.gif

ahahahah :lol:

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Pandora said:

well then they are disqualified from this thread as it requires pics. No pics = shens :eek:

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
InfluX said:
call me a sick twisted bitch with poor taste but i love me some brody dalle of the distillers

[IMGhttp://www.clairebear.com/distillers/images/bhawk2.jpg[/IMG]

I had a mohawk almost that high once upon a time :)
sides were shaved bald though :cool: