Question

theacoustician said:
I'm only trying to please myself. I see girls 100x hotter randomly around town all the time. Most celebs aren't nearly as hot when they aren't in front of a camera.

Definatly true. Two of the hawtest women I've seen irl work in my building. The fact that they are hawt without all the Hollywood gloss makes them even more beautiful than those air brushed celebs. They didn't have a hair and make-up crew help them get out of bed in the morning. Sadly I don't think they'd like it if I posted pics of them.

Pandora said:
Definatly true. Two of the hawtest women I've seen irl work in my building. The fact that they are hawt without all the Hollywood gloss makes them even more beautiful than those air brushed celebs. They didn't have a hair and make-up crew help them get out of bed in the morning. Sadly I don't think they'd like it if I posted pics of them.

DO EET. They won't know.

Sarcasmo said:
*swoon*

I LOVE YOU JACKIE

pic30792.gif

ahahahah :lol:

Pandora said:

well then they are disqualified from this thread as it requires pics. No pics = shens :eek:

InfluX said:
call me a sick twisted bitch with poor taste but i love me some brody dalle of the distillers

[IMGhttp://www.clairebear.com/distillers/images/bhawk2.jpg[/IMG]

I had a mohawk almost that high once upon a time :)
sides were shaved bald though :cool: