question:

Sarcasmo said:
WHY DOESN'T ANYONE BELIEVE THAT I LOVE THE v*gina

It's obvious that Sarcasmo has split personalities or he gave his user/pss away to other people :fly:

theacoustician said:
You're scared of v*ginas but addicted to "poon tang". Something isn't right here. Is there some asian instant orange flavor beverage that I don't know about or are you just confused?

I remember drinking 'Tang' it was an orange drink.

- didn't know it came in different asian flavors.

Sarcasmo said:
WHY DOESN'T ANYONE BELIEVE THAT I LOVE THE VAGINA

Honey, you made it very clear that you like them, but you don;t like to look at them. But, I have it on good authority that you are, in fact, gay. That's why I'm so sad. Such a fine young man going to other men seems like such a waste. :fly:

Bubbles said:
Honey, you made it very clear that you like them, but you don;t like to look at them. But, I have it on good authority that you are, in fact, gay. That's why I'm so sad. Such a fine young man going to other men seems like such a waste. :fly:

THEN WHERE DID MY BABY COME FROM AND WHY DID I HAVE A DATE WITH A WOMAN LAST NIGHT :confused:

Drool-Boy said:
Why cant they make proper fish&chips outside of the uk?
The fuck is that about?
I am not a huge fan of fish and chips. I'd blame the reason on the fact that I once had cod which was saturated with bones. Eugh, it was horrible.

Other than that, I'm not sure. Perhaps your frying methods are different to the shit they make here? One thing is for certain, the fish has to be cod. I know that much.

Galen said:
I am not a huge fan of fish and chips. I'd blame the reason on the fact that I once had cod which was saturated with bones. Eugh, it was horrible.

Other than that, I'm not sure. Perhaps your frying methods are different to the shit they make here? One thing is for certain, the fish has to be cod. I know that much.

maybe thats it. I dunno. I became addicted to that shit when I was there in the early 90s on tour with the airforce. Never found a suitable substitue here.
I was in London this past april and had it every day for lunch while I was there:drool:

Drool-Boy said:
maybe thats it. I dunno. I became addicted to that shit when I was there in the early 90s on tour with the airforce. Never found a suitable substitue here.
I was in London this past april and had it every day for lunch while I was there:drool:
haha :D, where did you go to? Just local joints or franchises? (e.g. Harry Ramsdens)
Some of the franchises actually do a really good job, but I'd honestly prefer a local joint. There's quite a few here that I frequent maybe 3 times a month, but I just stick with anything but fish, at least until I get one that isn't laden with bones :p

gottoys? said:
I remember drinking 'Tang' it was an orange drink.

- didn't know it came in different asian flavors.

In an unrelated note, putting tang in your dishwasher can remove hard water deposits while leaving a pleasant, citrus scent.

4490722_200X150.jpg

Galen said:
haha :D, where did you go to? Just local joints or franchises? (e.g. Harry Ramsdens)
Some of the franchises actually do a really good job, but I'd honestly prefer a local joint. There's quite a few here that I frequent maybe 3 times a month, but I just stick with anything but fish, at least until I get one that isn't laden with bones :p

Mostly local places