question:

Galen said:
haha :D, where did you go to? Just local joints or franchises? (e.g. Harry Ramsdens)
Some of the franchises actually do a really good job, but I'd honestly prefer a local joint. There's quite a few here that I frequent maybe 3 times a month, but I just stick with anything but fish, at least until I get one that isn't laden with bones :p

Battered sausage + mushy peas, am I rite?

itburnswhenipee said:
In an unrelated note, putting tang in your dishwasher can remove hard water deposits while leaving a pleasant, citrus scent.

4490722_200X150.jpg
You can also put it in your ass...

www.tubgirl.com

Galen said:
You can also get battered Mars Bars, but that's a scottish thing.

Battered mars bars, mushy peas and chips... :barf:

If you ever make it to the states you can gorge yourself on fried twinkies and fried hot dogs. And then, since you're a physician, you can diagnose all the digestive and circulatory issues this diet causes.

itburnswhenipee said:
If you ever make it to the states you can gorge yourself on fried twinkies and fried hot dogs. And then, since you're a physician, you can diagnose all the digestive and circulatory issues this diet causes.
I have a bollox of a cold at the minute sir. Set of eyes on me like a hure's blurt.

theacoustician said:
We have a place across the street from us that has the best spicy tuna rolls in Atlanta. Ask JJ.

Damn straight...one of the best Sushi places in the south and it just happens to move right across the street from Pandora and theac. Now I really have to move ;)

Sarcasmo said:
THEN WHERE DID MY BABY COME FROM AND WHY DID I HAVE A DATE WITH A WOMAN LAST NIGHT :confused:

The baby of course was from when you were trying VERY hard to deny that you were gay. Poor confused young men will do ANYTHING to make themselves and others belive that they are straight. Its sad :fly:

Drool-Boy said:
maybe thats it. I dunno. I became addicted to that shit when I was there in the early 90s on tour with the airforce. Never found a suitable substitue here.
I was in London this past april and had it every day for lunch while I was there:drool:
The best fish 'n chips we had was on the beach in Brighton :drool:

For roughly $15 it was the best meal we had in all of England :lol: