Question about post deletes in ontopic threads...

PM you

• yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,380
Steam
mattressfish
I initially thought that notifying you guys via PM would be a good thing to do. However, maybe they are just annoying and/or piss you off.

Do you want to be notified or not about post deletes?

I like theac's idea if that is possible.

Personally, I get ticked off that I have to delete the PM because my box is 92% full.

It makes me giggle because I know I will get them. But since you don't quote my post in the message, I really don't care. By that time I forgot what I posted. It doesn't matter to me. But I am pretty sure that if you stop sending the PM's someone will throw a fit, WHERE DID MY POST GO? NAZIS. YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME.

Another idea is to make a read-only, locked forum where all posts go to die. That way it takes them out of the ontopic thread, but if there's something there you're searching for at a later date, you can still find it.

I think theac needs to be banned from making on topic threads to begin with.... but I guess that's offtopic so post deletion imminent.

:fly:

Everytime I get a mod bot PM I feel like I just got sent to the principals office or something.

Another idea is to make a read-only, locked forum where all posts go to die. That way it takes them out of the ontopic thread, but if there's something there you're searching for at a later date, you can still find it.

So a forum with a bunch of random posts that make no sense without context? We already have a random thread.

I think theac needs to be banned from making on topic threads to begin with.... but I guess that's offtopic so post deletion imminent.

Everytime I get a mod bot PM I feel like I just got sent to the principals office or something.

On topic threads are retarded to begin with. <3

:(

I thought we were homies again.

H8r

I got 2 posts deleted today because of you :mad: That's like my name on the chalkboard PLUS a check mark, that's like... detention. You totally set me up. h8r

wait, what were we talking about again?

lol, there were a bunch out of that thread, which prompted this one. :D

I got 2 posts deleted today because of you :mad: That's like my name on the chalkboard PLUS a check mark, that's like... detention. You totally set me up. h8r

wait, what were we talking about again?

I have to clean out my inbox after posting in an ontopic thread with zac sitting on the couch going HAHA I AM DELETING YOUR POSTS.