public-poop-phobia

I've taken a dump in the following types of bathrooms:

On a plane
On a bus
In a subway station
Gas stations
Porta-potty (But I'd prefer to crap in the woods)
Work obviously

But I'll never use one that's not private, like latrines at some camps where there's no divider between stalls. Or like at this old armory building I was in once with just a row of toilets in a room :shudder:

The public toilets in Munich don't even have a separate seat. They're austere, stamped stainless-steel affairs. Cold, hard, and efficient-- just what I'd expect from Germany.

The urinals in the Netherlands have a drawing of a fly in them. When I asked about it I was told that people instinctively aim at it. Certainly a novel approach to public hygiene.

As for you, Mr. Noodul, I shall not be impressed untill you utilize the head of a wreck you're diving.

I'm kinda opposite. Nothing makes my day more when I can drop some plops and loud juicy farts. Tickles me pink.

seriously, I love being in there thinking "thank god I'm salary, I'm being uuuuuuunnnnnnnnnngggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh paid for this!"

The public toilets in Munich don't even have a separate seat. They're austere, stamped stainless-steel affairs. Cold, hard, and efficient-- just what I'd expect from Germany.

Works for me, I don't sit on 'em anyway :fly:

As for you, Mr. Noodul, I shall not be impressed untill you utilize the head of a wreck you're diving.
As soon as I dive a wreck with a somewhat intact head, I shall do just that :cool:

Now, the challenge, would be getting Mrs. Chikken to photograph that :lol:

Works for me, I don't sit on 'em anyway :fly:

As soon as I dive a wreck with a somewhat intact head, I shall do just that :cool:

Now, the challenge, would be getting Mrs. Chikken to photograph that :lol:

the chiefest of problems there being you need a 2 piece wet suit so you can drop trow

I don't see a big deal about using the work bathroom. But if I'm out at a restaurant or at the mall I won't even pee in a public restroom. Because women are dirty whores and the bathrooms reflect that.

I usually poop at work in the morning. I'm the first person in the office and no one else gets til an hour or so later.
If I have an emergency poop (Usually BAS: Burning Ass Syndrome) then I'll go if I have to. I have an hour long ride on the subway then 10 or 15 minutes drive from the subway to my house. It would be Splatterhouse Five if I had to wait that long.