public-poop-phobia

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
So as 4:00 rolls around, I'm sitting here holding back a bomb capable of destroying a small country. I'm talking about the kind of chemical warhead that would make you want to use anthrax as an air freshener. Basically I'm pinching one in until 5:00 rolls around and I can gtfo of here and race home to abort this baby into the toilet.

I have always been this way. I refuse with all my willpower to shit in a public restroom. I've never caught anything from a public toilet, or had any negative experiences in a bathroom stall. So why can't I get it together to shit in one? Is this a valid phobia with a scientific name and everything?

Who in here is cool with pooping in public, obviously the mexican who shit in the flower pot in fly's video but seriously, who among you can proudly drop a plop and still look your coworkers in the eye. Not I. I will once again wait for the whistle to blow and lay this turd in the comfort and privacy of my own home.

Discuss?

I only go in a public commode if its and emergency.
Otherwise, I prefer the home field advantage, since at home I have all the proper barricades and safety devices installed.

I've always assumed that people like you are mentally ill. The only time I have trouble pooping is when there's some chatterbox in the stall next to me.

which is part of the question in my post, is there enough of us out there that warrants naming this phobia formally? I haven't found anything as of yet on google.

which is part of the question in my post, is there enough of us out there that warrants naming this phobia formally? I haven't found anything as of yet on google.

I suspect that it's lumped in with OCD. There is a separately diagnosed fear of poop, but that's different, I think.

I've always assumed that people like you are mentally ill. The only time I have trouble pooping is when there's some chatterbox in the stall next to me.

if someone started talking to me in the shitter I think that would be grounds for lobbing a couple bombs over the divider wall

If you saw the facilities, you'd understand why I wont conduct business here.
Imagine a 40 year old commode thats been cleaned like once a decade, frequented by an army of sweaty,dirty machinists.

Ill just wait until I get home, thx.

I've taken a dump in the following types of bathrooms:

On a plane
On a bus
In a subway station
Gas stations
Porta-potty (But I'd prefer to crap in the woods)
Work obviously

But I'll never use one that's not private, like latrines at some camps where there's no divider between stalls. Or like at this old armory building I was in once with just a row of toilets in a room :shudder:

fixt for accuracy

I have to believe that april's chest qualifies as a public restroom. I have stated that I have a fear of crapping in a public restroom. Yet I do not find crapping on April's chest all that displeasing. You sir have shaken the very ground that holds the foundation of ERage's being.

I've taken a dump in the following types of bathrooms:

On a plane
On a bus
In a subway station
Gas stations
Porta-potty (But I'd prefer to crap in the woods)
Work obviously

But I'll never use one that's not private, like latrines at some camps where there's no divider between stalls. Or like at this old armory building I was in once with just a row of toilets in a room :shudder:

Though I have an aversion to crapping in public that doesn't mean I never do, I just avoid it at all costs.

On a plane - yes
On a bus - no
in a subway station - no
Gas Station - yes, highway emergency
Porta-potty - yes
In the woods - yes
Work - yes, freaking greek pizza