public-poop-phobia

Considering the pressure 66ft down is three times the pressure at the surface, backfill would REALLY suck :egads:

While the thought of a diver inadvertently getting a high-pressure, seawater enema is amusing, wouldn't the same pressure be acting on the rest of your body and, therefore, prevent the aforementioned hilarious, though potentially deadly, situation?

Ill back you up on this one, I only poop at home. If its an absolute must I will find the bathroom not in much use. Like if I am at Shamy's house I will ask them to unlock the bedroom so I can use that bathroom. At work I just hold it until I can get home or use the presidents bathroom.

our bathrooms at work are cleaned a few times a day and we have ass gaskets to use so I have no problem with it at work...there are also only like 5 guys on my whole floor and about 60 women...we both have the same sized bathroom

There's better reading material at the house.

Well, sometimes one of the hourlies will leave a pr0n mag behind the ass-gasket dispenser in the paper machine bathrooms. But it's always one of the off-brand ones that you find in crappy mini-marts. I think last time it was Swank . . . I'll stick to my Playboys at home.

There's better reading material at the house.

Well, sometimes one of the hourlies will leave a pr0n mag behind the ass-gasket dispenser in the paper machine bathrooms. But it's always one of the off-brand ones that you find in crappy mini-marts. I think last time it was Swank . . . I'll stick to my Playboys at home.

ygpm@gm