PSA: If you're going to go hunting, use a gun like everyone else (hit a deer)

I nearly ran over a few kids today that decided it was a good idea to walk in the middle of the road in dark clothing without a streetlight in sight. I don't think I'd eat them though.

dreamwalker said:
Good luck, hope you don't hit one. It has been buck season around here, so the deer are on the run and more active than usual.
yeah. there was a bazillion of them exploded on the interstate yesterday. I hit what was left of one. :shudder:

kristchan said:
yeah. there was a bazillion of them exploded on the interstate yesterday. I hit what was left of one. :shudder:

Don't lie...you were aiming for it.

theacoustician said:
No, it's gross cause its hanging out in their yard. I don't think I'd want to eat meat that had been an ornament in my yard for several days.
True, I'm sure there are like 50 flies buzzing around it and stuff. I really wouldn't want to eat that. :(

I don't want to know where the meat I eat comes from, how the animal was killed etc. but as long as I don't know, I don't care.. If I ever saw an animal get butchered I'd probably eat a lot less meat or become a vegetarian.

But like WhatsHisName in the Matix said "Ignorance is bliss" :p

Pandora said:
But Reindeer meat is much more appropriate for the holidays.

The night Santa went crazy?

Barbecued Blitzen
Took a big bite and says tastes just like chicken :lol: