Ontopic Product Recommendations

new smoker worked flawlessly. had the installed temp probe...and installed two other remote probes to check the validity of the factory temp probe during the first smoke. was pretty much dead nuts. (i set the other two temp probes in different heights in the smoke chamber, so I got a tiny bit of temp deviation....but it was otherwise spot on.)

chicken legs and salmon for the first run. Only smoked for 2.5 hours with some apple wood chips. amazing.

new smoker worked flawlessly. had the installed temp probe...and installed two other remote probes to check the validity of the factory temp probe during the first smoke. was pretty much dead nuts. (i set the other two temp probes in different heights in the smoke chamber, so I got a tiny bit of temp deviation....but it was otherwise spot on.)

chicken legs and salmon for the first run. Only smoked for 2.5 hours with some apple wood chips. amazing.
Dont remember what smoker you got.

now that i know the temps can be trusted......it's pretty much a "set it and forget it" item. other than refreshing the chips every 45 minutes or so (which can be avoided by aftermarket pellet smoker additions into the smoker) i can pretty much just let the damn thing do what it does and never need to open the door.

will make long smokes during the football season a snap.

now that i know the temps can be trusted......it's pretty much a "set it and forget it" item. other than refreshing the chips every 45 minutes or so (which can be avoided by aftermarket pellet smoker additions into the smoker) i can pretty much just let the damn thing do what it does and never need to open the door.

will make long smokes during the football season a snap.

Got a link to it or something similar?
I know some people that live in apartments that would be interested.
You can't have a grill/smoker on the balcony buy if it's electric and can be closed up so the smoke mostly stays inside they could do it.

the 30 inch is a great option....it's about the same size as a dorm fridge, and has been around for a while. inexpensive, but not a first gen product.

Yep. Balcony's are small. Footprint more important than height but 30" is enough.