Posting this picture got me banned from Puddin Taine's forum

Would you ban somebody for doing this to your family photo?

• Yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
I inadvertently ate about 7 lbs. of wasabi peas at a trendy lounge bar one night. They kept refilling the bowl, and I kept drinking, so I didn't notice. Until my stomach started to feel like Krakatoa. True story.

Where did ya go? I hit up Taco Diner on Thursday. I fucking love some Mambo Taxis
n679272340_2021464_3676928.jpg

n679272340_2021804_2582967.jpg

I inadvertently ate about 7 lbs. of wasabi peas at a trendy lounge bar one night. They kept refilling the bowl, and I kept drinking, so I didn't notice. Until my stomach started to feel like Krakatoa. True story.

assplosion!

My thoughts as well.

Isn't there something in the Bible about not being a self-righteous prick??

Really how sucky does someones life have to be to post on a forum where you hate everyone.

^^^ this.

I think it's because it gives him reason to post :tard::rolleyes: a lot.

So Ive spent most of the morning in the attic retrieving all the crap weve stored up the over the last five years, and now I think my sinuses are impacted with dust.
Id sneeze but I fear my head would explode. Not that that would cause much of a mess, but itd still be unpleasant.

Mikey has a handle at every forum on the internet.

My thoughts as well.

Isn't there something in the Bible about not being a self-righteous prick??

Really how sucky does someones life have to be to post on a forum where you hate everyone.

Like I posted before words have meaning.

I know you are posting about the woman at the well. However you are take me at it's message out of context.

I don't hate you or even Mikey. I refuse to give you or anyone else that power over me. There are even a few on this board that I like. Not all of them are conservative or libertarian.

Like I posted before words have meaning.

I know you are posting about the woman at the well. However you are take me at it's message out of context.

I don't hate you or even Mikey. I refuse to give you or anyone else that power over me. There are even a few on this board that I like. Not all of them are conservative or libertarian.

...but my comment is sarcastic. I'm not understanding your point.

wait wait, Arátoeldar LITERALLY thought mikey had registered on every forum on the internet becuase april said so?

oh look... an appropriate use for these.
:tard::rolleyes: