Posting this picture got me banned from Puddin Taine's forum

Would you ban somebody for doing this to your family photo?

• Yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
No, anyone who knows me, know it's a terrible pic that is unlike what I truly look like.

And really, I know you. You take shit that annoys someone and grind away with it.

No, anyone who knows me, know it's a terrible pic that is unlike what I truly look like.

And really, I know you. You take shit that annoys someone and grind away with it.
Seriously, I don't even know what you're talking about with what you look like in that picture. You look fine. I reposted it because it was funny and was taken down for no reason.

Thankfully not. There are private forums that Mikey will never belong to or forums that he has no interest in.

I was helping my son with his vocabulary homework last week and 'oxymoron' was one of the words he had to memorize. I made him flash cards.

i scored 13. weird, a good friend of mine is convinced i'm autistic for my lack of caring about other people. i guess as it turns out, i'm just an ass.

You and me both then. I get wound up about animals getting hurt in movies, but people I couldn't care less. Animals are defenseless. :hs:

I inadvertently ate about 7 lbs. of wasabi peas at a trendy lounge bar one night. They kept refilling the bowl, and I kept drinking, so I didn't notice. Until my stomach started to feel like Krakatoa. True story.