Pics Post your purchases thread

Industrial walking foot sewing machine. Not a bad way to drop a gnote.
11-11-2012_454341_IMG_20121110_180312.jpg

is it antique, or does it just look it?
Was manufactured in west Germany. I haven't been able to trace the serial to the build date but iirc it has to be before 1985 based on model number.

Edit: from what i can tell from 4 months research, newer isn't better when it comes to this type of thing. All the new ones are made in china now...

Last edited:
I bought tardwife a Galaxy Note 10.1 yesterday. She spent the whole evening and the first hour of today playing Jewels. Quadcore was sooo worth paying for.

I have to buy a new computer. :( I was hoping to put it off a little longer but mine just isn't quite fast enough for work and gets tired by the end of a shift.

computers dont get tired.

It does after I have a bajillion windows open and programs and remoting in to one or more customer computers at the same time. The laptop i have was only ever supposed to be a stop gap and I now have to ask a lot of it.

2js11.jpg

Dual port USB car charger (2.0 amp so I can charge just about anything I need)
Cover for my Nexus 7
two 6' USB to Micro USB cables
Asterisk book (yes I know the document is free online, but it's nice to have a hard copy to review)
and another book that had a torn cover which I'll probably return.

I didn't buy jack shit today, but I did pull a 42" RCA LCD TV off the side of the road.

Powered it up, got audio but no picture. After subsequent disassembly/probing, I've determined that it needs a whopping 80 cents worth of parts to fix. Score.

I didn't buy jack shit today, but I did pull a 42" RCA LCD TV off the side of the road.

Powered it up, got audio but no picture. After subsequent disassembly/probing, I've determined that it needs a whopping 80 cents worth of parts to fix. Score.

blown caps?