Post your desktop.

Windows+R is the same as apple+space

I actually keep most of my working documents in 'My Documents', it's n00bish but it cuts down on having to search things.

Is it quick though? The old search function as just so freaking slow

Is it quick though? The old search function as just so freaking slow

Im talking about XP o_O Vista is :puke: and just relearning all the settings and stuff, Im waiting for 7.

If you have windows machines Copernic desktop search is fast.

Yeah, we just have Macs that we use now. I have an old XP machine in storage, but that bitch is like PIII 1.0g or some shit.

uh... this is dated december of 2003 i think? maybe even 2002. pulled it off my uploader, old as fuck. not much has changed, different icons, different programs, same version of mirc, bigger screen and a shitton higher resolution.

desktop12-22.JPG

edit: also got rid of the sidebar and the shitty music. i even use that winamp and trillian skin still... no more coolmon either. do use rainlender now though.
edit2: oh... the dates on coolmon, so it was december of 2002.

Last edited:
It's sad but I cant even remember most of their screen names, just their real names.

I know I went back in like 2006 once and sweetie was a mod and fiestafish? and I was like hah... fuck this

It's sad but I cant even remember most of their screen names, just their real names.

I know I went back in like 2006 once and sweetie was a mod and fiestafish? and I was like hah... fuck this

sweetie and fiestafish ops? nope. effigy runs things now.

Junk? So learning how to actually use a program and knowing how things work makes it junk? :wtf:

Yeah, pointing and clicking is way better.

i could use it very well, it simply does not compare to photoshop. someday you'll make the jump too and be like "aww.... so much wasted time"

just so many quirky things photoshop does 1000x better. even the layers seem to work better.