Post your desktop.

picture.php

I should clean up some shortcuts. I don't use half of them. Pic is of the band Lamb of God that I saw Saturday night in Worcester, MA. Yes, looks like shit cuz I had to turn the ISO setting way the fuck up to get any type of pic without blur from movement of peeps on stage.

On my mac, I can just hit open apple + the space bar than then type what ever app or file I want. I don't know how well the search function works on Vista, but it sucked fat ones on XP. That's how I keep such a clean desktop. The only reason that file was on the desktop is because I was downloading it.

On my mac, I can just hit open apple + the space bar than then type what ever app or file I want. I don't know how well the search function works on Vista, but it sucked fat ones on XP. That's how I keep such a clean desktop. The only reason that file was on the desktop is because I was downloading it.

Windows+R is the same as apple+space

I actually keep most of my working documents in 'My Documents', it's n00bish but it cuts down on having to search things.

One monitor is a 21 inch and the other a 17 so it looks odd on the print screen.

picture.php

I never ever see my desktop so I just use the background the default policy pushes down on me.