WTF Post in here and I will tell you 3 things I know about you

We lost. But we lost like losers who wished they had won. It was Our finest moment.
Yeah, and the mass suicide thread posting at the end, cray good. Guess what baba, some are still pissed off about my last post, like downunderwonder but i don't care anymore and am even cool with them now, i was just pissed off about him posting shit about people who were banned, kind of cowardly as they could not retort.

Yeah, and the mass suicide thread posting at the end, cray good. Guess what baba, some are still pissed of about my last post, like downunderwonder but i don't care anymore and am even cool with them now, i was just pissed off about him posting shit about people who were banned, kind of cowardly as they could not retort.

People of character don't speak ill of the dead.

Unless it's funny, then it's OK.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Yeah, and the mass suicide thread posting at the end, cray good. Guess what baba, some are still pissed off about my last post, like downunderwonder but i don't care anymore and am even cool with them now, i was just pissed off about him posting shit about people who were banned, kind of cowardly as they could not retort.

DownUnderBlunder was a Cuck. Delete his negativity from your memory. Embrace the unnatural love that is FBK.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi
"The only thing worse than being dead is being a legend" Mike Patton

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""

-Hunter S. Thompson

Well, I have wished at times that my ancestors had fought and died instead of fleeing so that i would never have to be born... not often though.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""

-Hunter S. Thompson

I got to know you. I'm happy.

- Strings.