WTF Post in here and I will tell you 3 things I know about you

close. not a drug addict just an alky who went to icu because her kidneys and liver shut down. when she got all better and they released her they told her to never drink again. she lasted months but she is drinking again. she is a fucking dumb bitch
Sounds like you have a lot of issues dealing with the emotions surrounding your mother.

Come sit on my couch and tell me about them.

Sounds like you have a lot of issues dealing with the emotions surrounding your mother.

Come sit on my couch and tell me about them.

no issues just telling it like it is. if a doctor tells you not to drink because it could kill you and then you go out and start drinking again you are a dumb bitch. she has an 14yr old son she needs to worry about instead of getting drunk. once you have kids your life needs to start being about them and not you

no issues just telling it like it is. if a doctor tells you not to drink because it could kill you and then you go out and start drinking again you are a dumb bitch. she has an 14yr old son she needs to worry about instead of getting drunk. once you have kids your life needs to start being about them and not you

This is the most cuckiest thibg Ive ever heard

When you think of your mom, what do you feel? How have these feelings changed as you have gotten older?

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
When you think of your mom, what do you feel? How have these feelings changed as you have gotten older?

until my late teens i hated her. then i realized i was better off being raised by my dad. I love my mom now i just call her out on her stupid shit.

I wont lie though i do have trust issues with the wominz which is why i like to have fwb type shit only