Post-holiday blues

coqui claims his BMI puts him in the obese section. I would assume the muscular giant that is bsinning would in the same boat, too. I am certainly bigger than I want to be, but I wouldn't say obese.

You aren't the thinnest man around, either, you know old boy ;) :heart:

I'm so far out of gym shape it's sad. I was planning to start back in a few days. I need a regular work routine to help me get to the gym and that just hasn't been happening in a while.

Umm, well when we went to Sydney for a month last year, I was mixed about leaving. One, I wanted to get home,. because it was summerlike by us, and in Sydney, it was the beginning of their autumn. We didn't have our own car and had to depend on Liam's parents so we could go places. Everything was soooo expensive and I was pissed that I wasn't finding bargains, like I expected. Liam's sister's son drove me up the wall with his constant screeching and squealing.
But, then I didn't want to leave, because it was family and it was such a neat place, too.

When we got home though, we were glad to be home.

Umm, well when we went to Sydney for a month last year, I was mixed about leaving. One, I wanted to get home,. because it was summerlike by us, and in Sydney, it was the beginning of their autumn. We didn't have our own car and had to depend on Liam's parents so we could go places. Everything was soooo expensive and I was pissed that I wasn't finding bargains, like I expected. Liam's sister's son drove me up the wall with his constant screeching and squealing.
But, then I didn't want to leave, because it was family and it was such a neat place, too.

When we got home though, we were glad to be home.

America! Fuck Ya!!!

That stupid thing even calls me borderline obese:wtf:
I definitely have the "I work a desk job these days" waistline going on, but Id hardly call myself fat:p

yup, same here and I've probably lost 5 lbs in the last year because I walk everywhere I go now