Post-holiday blues

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,361
I usually get homesick when I go on holiday so I'm pretty glad to be home and get back to my bed however as odd as America was for me I found myself feeling fairly sad to go back to my life here in England. I'm sat in my office and thankfully I may have a new job soon which would be nice, this place is so cold and mundane I wish I was back partying even though your men are really odd (fly not included).

:( Anyone else get the blues when they have to go home?

when i go home to MIA i never wanna come home... but when Im here Im happy im in my own bed... but when i go to aruba to stay with my Abuelita I really get the blues when i get home... i usually cry for a week straight.

Yeah when I go to Europe I usually get homesick and teary, I suppose being so busy in the states meant I didn't have time to miss home.

Did you keep your mouth shut until a guy came to hit on you or did you actually ever talk to April and Zac?

Also 1 is still not negated, because you don't look like you're from Tampa let alone Florida to begin with.

I was always chatting to Ape and Zac, I talk a fuck load in person.

True, I do look like an alien. It's funny seeing as obviously people in England and America are caucasian but Americans have something about them that makes them stand out as definitely American...I just can't pin point what.

i know the first time I was in england I met some peeps who took me clubbin and I asked them if people could tell just by looking if I was american.

they said yes.

"how?"

"the turtleneck."