Portland crew threesome (too many pictures)

Pandora said:
QFT! We've got some cute guys here.

MORE :pics: PLEZ!
If/when we do this again, I'll try to get more pictures of them than cars on the side of the road :rolleyes: :p

Nemo said:
Agreed!

Plus Niltrog looks to be under 25 or around there.....:hi2u:

:lol:
haha, BigDov said it, but I only just turned 20 :p I don't think I've ever (well, in the past few years) had someone guess my age to be less than 23.. People at jobs.. random other people.. whoever.. I don't understand because I'm only 5'3. It's not like I'm towering over anyone causing a confusion.. :confused:

CletusJones said:
aww, you can't even drink yet. You poor little fella' :(
heh, I'm surviving :p The only problems it's caused were Portland meets years ago when FatBurger had them at places I couldn't go.. but that was a long time ago.. and I didn't really "do" meets yet..

Niltrog said:
heh, I'm surviving :p The only problems it's caused were Portland meets years ago when FatBurger had them at places I couldn't go.. but that was a long time ago.. and I didn't really "do" meets yet..
I was actually making fun of Dov...but I'm glad you're getting by. The last 3 months will be the longest of your life.

CletusJones said:
I was actually making fun of Dov...but I'm glad you're getting by. The last 3 months will be the longest of your life.
Ah, heh.. I see how you played that now :p

As of now though, no real active desire to anyways.. I'm not jumping out of my pants thinking "omgomgomg i can drink soon lol" or anything.. shrug

Restless said:
shave the beard it make you look older :D
If that's to me, I used to keep it "bigger".. Mustache (or what one I can grow)+Longer/fuller.. Cutting it down made me think I looked younger.. but I still look old? No wonder it threw people off before :p

Nemo said:
YOURE 5'3"????
Maybe.. :shifty:

:(

Nemo said:
Wow you are? Im like 3inches taller than you, a lot taller when Im in heels. This just wont work, I'm sorry. :(
This probably won't be the last time I hear this :(

i remeber being 5'3 when i was 15 heheh :S sorry had to be done :shifty:

Restless said:
i remeber being 5'3 when i was 15 heheh :S sorry had to be done :shifty:
Don't worry, I'm used to it :p

In middle school, my friends were all shorter than me, so they were on the recieving end of the jokes.. then everybody started growing.. except me :cool:
*Fuxx Burger* said:
There's nothing wrong with being short :D
Except everybody wants tall guys :p