Pics Poost ye dagz.

My parents wanted to help us out with the boy's new bike, and I wasn't one to turn down the help. I had assumed they wrote a check, but then Maya ate the envelope, and most of the 4 $100 bills inside.

image000000.jpg.jpeg

I collected what I thought was a likely poo and extracted her ass cabbage, by throwing the turd into some simple green in a bag that I floated in my ultrasonic cleaner.

messages_0(3).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: ZRH
My parents wanted to help us out with the boy's new bike, and I wasn't one to turn down the help. I had assumed they wrote a check, but then Maya ate the envelope, and most of the 4 $100 bills inside.

View attachment 18062

I collected what I thought was a likely poo and extracted her ass cabbage, by throwing the turd into some simple green in a bag that I floated in my ultrasonic cleaner.

View attachment 18063
What the fuck man

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
IIRC, they need full (or maybe almost full) serial numbers, so you should be good.
yeah, I've got 7 out of 8 serial numbers.

Probably gonna lose on that last bill (since there's only half), but I've got the mutilated currency claim filled out, I just need to take it all to the post office and send it out.

The credit union laughed me out of their lobby they denied it so hard.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
We dog sit regularly. Its always a great reminder on why we don't have dags. It's too much fucking work.
the dag we watched for about a month a year passed away recently. We'll miss him. We knew him from about 5-16 years old, longer than both our kids

Q7nMK2b

• Sad
Reactions: fly