Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. Joe is tough as nails and will make it into the 90s. He's only going one term though. That's the word on the street anyway.

I dont wish ill of Joe. Just something in my gut when I see him walk and steady himself. He reminds me of someone I knew. Same mannerisms just before he passed away.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I dont wish ill of Joe. Just something in my gut when I see him walk and steady himself. He reminds me of someone I knew. Same mannerisms just before he passed away.

Didn't suspect ill will.

Did that guy have literally the best healthcare on the planet? This one individual is singularly at the top of the heap out of 8 billion people om earth.

Didn't suspect ill will.

Did that guy have literally the best healthcare on the planet? This one individual is singularly at the top of the heap out of 8 billion people om earth.

That is true. Joe has the best Healthcare on earth. Plus regular physicals I'm sure.
The person Joe reminds me of went to sleep one night and never woke up again.
He had decent health care at best.
Same age. But, you know how it is. Can't help what pops into your head.

That is true. Joe has the best Healthcare on earth. Plus regular physicals I'm sure.
The person Joe reminds me of went to sleep one night and never woke up again.
He had decent health care at best.
Same age. But, you know how it is. Can't help what pops into your head.

Imagine the conspiracy theories if that happens. I bet they abscond with his body from Dallas, flying it back to Washington for an "autopsy", swearing in Kamala on the plane.

Lot of people have mild peripheral nerve issues at that age. Shakey leg syndrome, etc. He's fine.

I'm not worried, Eddie. Kamala would do a fine job if it came to that. Not to mention all the but hurt folks in my neighborhood would be fun to watch melt down.

Edit: They wouldn't care about Joe. They're pure Trumplakins. They'd be pissed a woman was incharge. And, she's interracial, oh that would drive them nuts.

Last edited:
It's a cult. Pure and simple. They aren't Republicans. Some don't even care about the politics. They just love Trump.
I've never seen anything like it around here before. I don't get it. Hes a weird looking, rambling moron who spends most of his time blowing his own horn.
A lot of people are simple minded I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.