Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?!?! That right wing fascist enabler Joe Rogan had Bernie Sanders on his show?!?! I'm shocked!!
Yup, let one right wing idiot talk on your show and you're all of a sudden a nazi yourself.

Mostly through the podcast now. Bernie knows what's up.

Unfortunately, he's right about something - he mentioned how Ross Perot would stand up with pie charts and stuff, and everyone would mock him for it, despite him trying his best to explain things to people. With the attention span the public has now, nobody wants complicated, well-explained answers to anything anymore.

His later comment about "diseases of despair" is spot-on.

Yup, let one right wing idiot talk on your show and you're all of a sudden a nazi yourself.

Unfortunately, he's right about something - he mentioned how Ross Perot would stand up with pie charts and stuff, and everyone would mock him for it, despite him trying his best to explain things to people. With the attention span the public has now, nobody wants complicated, well-explained answers to anything anymore.

I'm looking forward to listening to it. I love his podcast.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and APRIL

Ok, so the moon is designated a lifeless object, and is not subject to any of the rules applied to mars by NASA's Planetary Protection. But the group checked anyway and got the ok to crash tardigrades into the mooon, which likely promptly died because they werent yet in a dormant state. Tardigrades are only immortal if they have a bit of time to go tun, sudden shocks still kill em. Also, NASA left over 50 different bags of human feces on the moon, filled with all the microbes associated with humans.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and OOD
It doesn't sound like your Prime Minister is doing all that great from what I've been reading.
well from where i’m standing in canada, there are no psychos running into our walmart’s, night clubs, festivals or schools shooting up our people... sooo i’ll take Prime Minister Hot Bunz drama over terrorist attacks anyyyyyyy day of the week
thankyouverymuch!

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
well from where i’m standing in canada, there are no psychos running into our walmart’s, night clubs, festivals or schools shooting up our people... sooo i’ll take Prime Minister Hot Bunz drama over terrorist attacks anyyyyyyy day of the week
thankyouverymuch!

thankyouverymuch!
Unfortunately it doesn't matter who the president is down here. Psychos are gonna psycho.

I wish all of the candidates would do sit down in-depth interviews like this. You learn so much more about them in a situation like this as opposed to a made for TV reality show debate or a quick 2 minutes on a cable "news" show.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I wish all of the candidates would do sit down in-depth interviews like this. You learn so much more about them in a situation like this as opposed to a made for TV reality show debate or a quick 2 minutes on a cable "news" show.

The reason they dont do it is that with that much time, you can see through their bullshit.

The reason they dont do it is that with that much time, you can see through their bullshit.
Exactly. You'll never see someone like Kamala Harris do something like this. Or if she did she'd spend the next week walking back from or flat out trying to change what she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.