Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's slow here because people are getting out - and away from a PC is out. Garden department and plant nurseries will fold this year, despite the housing market. Last year everybody was growing a garden or planting a tree, learning yoga online or something. "Even if we can't wipe, we're gonna have tomatoes to eat baby. Oh George! - just hold me."

Y'know, it should be nice to know that our more sensible northern neighbor can go off the rails every now and then, but in reality its kinda scary
You guys are supposed to be better than this.

Y'know, it should be nice to know that our more sensible northern neighbor can go off the rails every now and then, but in reality its kinda scary
You guys are supposed to be better than this.

Missus who organized that shit came down from Ottawa. I'm sure it's @tre's fault somehow.

All atlantic provinces agreed to bubble, but NB decided to open the border with Quebec too, so NS kicked NB out of the bubble. It fucked over a bunch of people, but the blame really goes to NB for pricking the bubble. It was a badly disorganized fuckup and I don't blame people for being mad.

Once news cameras showed up and people started getting interviewed... yup.

Oh, and a famously racist member of the provincial government's opposition party showed up showing support for these morons, and ended up getting kicked out of the party for it.

New Brunswick is the red headed step child of the Canadian Maritime provinces. Nobody likes them, you just have to put up with their shit to get to the good stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Only one entrance to the province!?
NB and NS are connected by a swamp. There's the main highway and a secondary road built over the swamp, that's it, and these fucknuts blocked both of them.

There's also a ferry that runs from Saint John to Digby but it costs too damn much.

NB and NS are connected by a swamp. There's the main highway and a secondary road built over the swamp, that's it, and these fucknuts blocked both of them.

There's also a ferry that runs from Saint John to Digby but it costs too damn much.
Why are the police not in there teargassing those assholes?

751 more bodies found.

os18ob18rf771.jpg

Last week you were mad because people were posting too much instead of working, now you're mad that they're off working instead of posting?

I'm beginning to think you just like being mad.
We're supposed to cycle together. Maybe we just need a little more thyme.

Status
Not open for further replies.