Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas is raising money and spending, or setting aside money, con a border wall.

They can’t even keep the power on and they’re worrying about building a wall?

Please, build it on your northern border.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum

Alexander Jerich turned himself in and is now facing criminal mischief, reckless driving, and evidence of prejudice

I like the aspect that their state has laws in place regarding memorials - which this was properly designated as. There is an intention to repaint it as needed in perpetuity. Figuring he fucked up a 40'X40' that would work out to $48k, plus materials, at a modest pricing for that kind of work, of $30/sq. ft.. I think a fine of that or more would be a good start.

That's the reason there's no fucking traffic on here anymore. Any time anyone posts anything someone just fucking trolls.
There's no traffic in here because there's no Trump for everyone to scream and cry about and blame for their spilled milk.
The country is just as fucked as it ever was just nobody cares as they are lulled to sleep from sheer boredom. Biden and Harris put together couldn't muster the personality of a potted plant. It's part of what makes them dangerous.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Texas is raising money and spending, or setting aside money, con a border wall.

They can’t even keep the power on and they’re worrying about building a wall?

Please, build it on your northern border.

Our govorner is a known, documented rolling idiot and loves the trump cock

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and Domon
That's the reason there's no fucking traffic on here anymore. Any time anyone posts anything someone just fucking trolls.
I think people were behaving in a slightly "kumbaya" fashion while 'rona was at fever pitch. "We're all gonna die - hold me!!" Zoom meetups were fun, you got to see faces, felt a little more connection. 'Rona went away, things started sliding back to dull partisanship. "Let's pick up where we left off 15 months ago".
But not everyone - some of the OG have been quite good about that in recent times.

Some people may have formed other sources of support and comfort during the last 15 months. They grew away and are busy somewhere else.

I consider this relevant commentary to the subject matter.

Last edited:
There's no traffic in here because there's no Trump for everyone to scream and cry about and blame for their spilled milk.
The country is just as fucked as it ever was just nobody cares as they are lulled to sleep from sheer boredom. Biden and Harris put together couldn't muster the personality of a potted plant. It's part of what makes them dangerous.
I don't think Biden/Harris need a personality, part of Trumps problem was he tried to inject his personality on the whole fucking country.
I think of Biden/Harris like those people who vet an author's work at a publishing house: people bring them ideas and data, they sift through that stuff. They are keeping their minions busy with the stuff they say "take this to print!"
A potted plant is low maintenance. It's what makes them so easy to take.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
202593455_10159433606774828_4590247151446843418_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
I don't think Biden/Harris need a personality, part of Trumps problem was he tried to inject his personality on the whole fucking country.
I think of Biden/Harris like those people who vet an author's work at a publishing house: people bring them ideas and data, they sift through that stuff. They are keeping their minions busy with the stuff they say "take this to print!"
A potted plant is low maintenance. It's what makes them so easy to take.
It's now Wednesday.

You could count the posts on one hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.