Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think switching your bathroom radio to the jazz station or something might be a positive step towards overall health and wellness.
I don't know how you do it, man.

Oh, I have the jazz station programmed. That and NPR are my only FM stations in the memory.

I HAVE to listen to the hate. It has benefits! I pretty much know what Drumph is gonna do or say a few days before he does it.

If I was concerned that it effected my mood (and it does at times), I switch stations.

Fun fact
Two days after losing the 2012 general election, Mitt had nearly every left-leaning station yanked from iHeart Radio. The only lefty station on the air here now is only lefty for three hours a day and is funded by listeners.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Oh, I have the jazz station programmed. That and NPR are my only FM stations in the memory.

I HAVE to listen to the hate. It has benefits! I pretty much know what Drumph is gonna do or say a few days before he does it.

If I was concerned that it effected my mood (and it does at times), I switch stations.

Fun fact
Two days after losing the 2012 general election, Mitt had nearly every left-leaning station yanked from iHeart Radio. The only lefty station on the air here now is only lefty for three hours a day and is funded by listeners.

You know what all those broken record righty talkers are gonna say before they say it too. Could probably host an entire show without a script.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
MAGA thought of the day regarding contact tracing for Covid.

Ya, this whole thing is a sham, even the riots. The 6 feet apart thing is to pinpoint your cellphone. The cops standing down for the riots is a test run to see if the ‘police’ as a legacy system can be eliminated. And you can see them picking people up days later. I’m betting turning it off doesn’t work.

I saw a few minutes of that standup act yesterday evening and the fact that the crowd was going so wild for his antics just strengthens my opinion that we are a nation of fucking morons.

The parts I saw:

Dear leader imitating himself going down the ramp he had so much trouble with earlier in the week. He thought he was exaggerating his walking style but if you compare the two clips, they’re nearly identical.

Dear leader explaining why he has so much trouble drinking out of a big boy glass. It’s to keep his too long tie clean. Uh huh.

He always has that look of distress while he’s delivering his schtik. You know he soiled his diaper at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.