Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her own network edited out her questioning why he asked her (specifically her) about CHINAH. CBS is afraid of Trump. I’ve noticed them not showing a lot of the more fiery portions of press briefings when other networks are,

The current snowflake administration complains about the press’s attitude towards them but they seem to forget how they’ve been treating the press since before they even took control of the WH.

The very first press briefing was hostile, with Sean Spicer coming out and angrily stating that the inaugural crowd was the largest in the history of the world. They are fucking assholes and are treated as such. Not saying it’s right, but I have to appreciate that they aren’t just lying down and letting the Trump admin run roughshod over them further greasing the rails towards totalitarianism.

No. Did they break down my favorite term, it’s origins, and uses, appropriate or not? I have a PBS app on my TV and want to see it if yes.

I don't remember that.
Lisa desjardins and the other guy William something have these cats that are always hanging out on the couch or in the background during their reporting from home segments. One time Lisa's spent the whole segment playing around trying to dig something out from between the cushions.
They've become really popular with viewers so last night they did a segment on everybody's pets.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
5uobe5zk2cy41.jpg

God I love RBG
Principal Deputy Solicitor General Jeffrey Wall, representing Trump as a government official, made a separate attempt to protect Trump’s tax returns by asserting that sitting presidents are held to a different legal standard.

“How’d that work out in the Paula Jones case?” Ginsburg quipped.

I haven’t looked into why it’s happening, but whenever The Drudge Report is mentioned on the hatebox, it now has various forms of “liberal” prefixing it. The liberal Drudge Report.

They must’ve mocked Dear Leader somehow.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
I haven’t looked into why it’s happening, but whenever The Drudge Report is mentioned on the hatebox, it now has various forms of “liberal” prefixing it. The liberal Drudge Report.

They must’ve mocked Dear Leader somehow.
I just checked it out. The first article posted, "Trump rages against foes as Coronavirus spreads..." Then in red "POLL: APPROVAL 41%..." When you click on the link you go to a Reuters article that shows the President's approval rating is down to 41% and Biden is leading him by 8 points in the latest polls. Yeah, I'd say Matt Drudge isn't cheerleading for the President at the moment. :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.