Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's predictable what most @A MAGAS are saying about the jogger that got executed by the two white racists.

For example, the MSM has made this a racial thing. The white assholes were defending themselves against an aggressor. Who goes jogging 12 miles from their house?

It's predictable what most @A MAGAS are saying about the jogger that got executed by the two white racists.

For example, the MSM has made this a racial thing. The white assholes were defending themselves against an aggressor. Who goes jogging 12 miles from their house?
interesting how quickly people stop caring about the "freedom" they just stormed a capitol for when it's black peoples' freedoms at stake, like freedom to go about their fucking day without being murdered

interesting how quickly people stop caring about the "freedom" they just stormed a capitol for when it's black peoples' freedoms at stake, like freedom to go about their fucking day without being murdered

It's only freedom when you're r a portly middle aged white guy dressing up to play soldier.

They finally arrested the two fuckheads that shot the guy in Georgia for no reason
Only took them two weeks and change

I read this morning they have more video that does show him going into a house then running away which is what caused them to start going after him from the start. They straight murdered the guy. If I don’t think it’s as clear as we thought it was.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I read this morning they have more video that does show him going into a house then running away which is what caused them to start going after him from the start. They straight murdered the guy. If I don’t think it’s as clear as we thought it was.
You don't go after someone with guns over theft. There is zero justification for their actions.

I agree with you but you have to remember In some States you can. It was in the South were you're allowed to kill people for a variety of reasons.
I don't believe any state allows you to use lethal force outside of your own property over theft. Castle doctrine only applies on your own property.

I don't believe any state allows you to use lethal force outside of your own property over theft. Castle doctrine only applies on your own property.
That is just the castle doctrine rule. 24 States also have the stand your ground, make my day, shoot first laws which are different. Example in TX you can do it to stop a crime involving property even if it's not yours (burglary, robbery, theft, etc). And many States allow you to do so to stop a felony crime. It doesn't have to be a physical threat against you. A little over a year ago there was a case from Tampa involving a guy who shot someone dead over parking in a handicap space. He ended up losing but only after like 2 years in court. There is also the Tampa area Sheriff who shot a guy in a movie theater over talking. That case is still going and it happened in 2014. And don't forget about Trayvon. There are tons of examples of people shooting someone involved in what they thought was a crime. Plus once a physical altercation starts that can change things for some States. I'm not saying any of this is right. I'm just saying in alot of the Southern States the rules are very different.

That is just the castle doctrine rule. 24 States also have the stand your ground, make my day, shoot first laws which are different. Example in TX you can do it to stop a crime involving property even if it's not yours (burglary, robbery, theft, etc). And many States allow you to do so to stop a felony crime. It doesn't have to be a physical threat against you. A little over a year ago there was a case from Tampa involving a guy who shot someone dead over parking in a handicap space. He ended up losing but only after like 2 years in court. There is also the Tampa area Sheriff who shot a guy in a movie theater over talking. That case is still going and it happened in 2014. And don't forget about Trayvon. There are tons of examples of people shooting someone involved in what they thought was a crime. Plus once a physical altercation starts that can change things for some States. I'm not saying any of this is right. I'm just saying in alot of the Southern States the rules are very different.
How fucked up is your country, mate? Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.